𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁

It had been five days already

That Sunday Jake and Yeri were woken up by the most terrifying sound they had ever heard─ Y/n screaming.

Like two worried parents they dramatically burst through the door of her room only to find the girl sitting on the ground with her mouth covering her mouth and tears in her eyes. But her eye smile─ those were tears of happiness.

"Guys, it's a moon" She smiled widely still unable to stop crying while she showed them her wrist and Jake could no longer be mad at her for waking them up, he knew, he knew it was a different kind of happiness, knowing that you were made for the one you loved.

And suddenly it felt like a huge weight was off her shoulders.
She couldn't believe it.
He was hers.
And she was his.

So Yeri rushed in to squeeze her in a hug and Jake joined.
What a moment.
Those fond smiles and that spark of life in their eyes were a sight to see.

"When are you going to tell Sunghoon?" Yeri asked, sitting on Y/n's bed after she managed to calm down. "Next week"

Yeri frowned. "Next week? Are you going to keep it from him for the whole week?" Y/n nodded.

"Before you say what you're about to say, hear me out. Around five days ago I asked him for some space, we've been hanging out a lot and I barely have time for myself, and the original plan was to go out for dinner this week, but he said I can take as much time as I need. . .so yeah" Yeri nodded slowly, understanding her point.

"Are we the only ones that know?"

"No, I just told Soyeon too" Y/n informed, now sitting crosslegged. "Well good luck, I assume it won't be easy hiding it"

"She keeps insisting I should tell him already, but I want it to be special, this is very important to me" Yeri placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling endearingly. "Do whatever feels right to you" Y/n chuckled a little, nodding her head. "You're such a mom, I would have never guessed"

"Oh come on" She playfully punched Y/n's shoulder, making them both laugh.

More beautiful moments to cherish in the future.
The day she found out the love of her life was meant for her.