𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼

"What do I do, Taehyun? It's not my damn fault, I just wanna be alone for a while but I'm trying to be a good friend and people are coming at me saying I don't give them attention" Y/n cried out, dropping her head on her palms as she sat with Taeh...

"What do I do, Taehyun? It's not my damn fault, I just wanna be alone for a while but I'm trying to be a good friend and people are coming at me saying I don't give them attention" Y/n cried out, dropping her head on her palms as she sat with Taehyun in the middle of the soccer field in the back of the school.

Taehyun had been listening to her rant for a while now, maybe he wasn't in the place to give advice, but he definitely understood her problem. "Whatever you do Y/n, don't do what he's doing, that's pretty low. I know for sure he's doing it just for attention"

Y/n laid on the grass, sighing deeply. "I'm so tired, can he really not understand?" Taehyun laid next to her with a chuckle. "You know" He began, placing a hand under his head. "As a male, I'm telling you, men are pretty slow" The two giggled at the statement, clearly on the same page.

"Oh I know" She sighed. "But I don't think Sunghoon is unaware of what he's doing"

Of course, he wasn't
He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was working, but not in the way he wanted it to.

Y/n felt like testing him, to see how far he will go, but again, the idea scared her.

So there she was, in class on her usual desk in the front row, facing the blackboard, her eyes on the notes she was supposed to take, her mind in another dimension.

It had been a while since the last time she argued with Sunghoon, it almost felt strange. She was aware of what she had been doing lately, but she just wanted someone to see that she was trying. Y/n knew things were going to go back to normal very soon, or at least she hoped so, she was mentally drained, it was like living the same day over and over again.

On the other hand, she was very bothered by whatever was going on between Sunghoon and Sohyun, out of all the people he could have chosen to spend time with, why her?

She knew Sunghoon loved her, he definitely did.
I mean, he wouldn't go after her for eight years straight just to mess up like that in the end, no, he wouldn't.

But what if he did?
What if this was his revenge.

Fuck no.
He wasn't like that.
Or was he?