𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗮

"It's Sunoo, I'll answer later" Y/n shut her phone, but just then, she felt an unexplainable emptiness in her stomach

Something was off.

"Just answer girl, what if it's important" Noticing that Y/n was not reacting, Soyeon's movements come to a halt, now she was looking at Y/n, who had spaced out. "Is everything alright?" Soyeon furrowed her eyebrows, worry painted all over her features.

"Ah...Just a gut feeling..." She mumbled, tapping her nails on the marble counter. "What is it? Does something feel wrong?"
Y/n nodded slowly. "Yes. But I can't put my finger on it" She sighed, knowing that she shouldn't brush it off, her gut was never wrong, but she did nevertheless.

"Whatever, it's not important, let's put the cookies in the oven"

"I still think you should answer to Sunoo" Soyeon insisted, waiting for the oven to heat up. "I'll do it later" She shrugged again, Soyeon just sighed. "Then I'll answer for you, give me your phone"

Just as she was about to reach for her phone, Y/n grabbed her wrist. "Don't." Soyeon raised an eyebrow quizzically. "Y/n are you sure you're alright" Y/n inhaled and exhaled deeply before answering. "I told you something feels wrong. That's why I don't want to answer"

Soyeon scratched her neck, trying to connect the dots. "Do you think it's related to what Sunoo wants to tell you?" Y/n's teeth sink in her bottom lip. "Could be"

"Forget it..." She trailed off, finally putting the uncooked dough in the oven. "You know Y/n-ah..." She began again while starting to put away the dirty dishes. "You're so lucky to have Sunghoon...and he's lucky to have you" Y/n arched an eyebrow at the sudden change of topic. "Hah...I know...why so suddenly though?"

Soyeon just shrugged with a pouty smile. "I just remembered how he answered the phone yesterday and just...how he looks at you. He looks at you the same way you look at the moon"

Y/n chuckled a little. "What about it?"

"You love the moon Y/n-ah"

-3 hours later-