𝗽𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘁

-3 days later-

-3 days later-

"Alright guys, it's time to make a plan" Sunghoon dramatically walked back and forth through his living room, Jungwon clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Stop trying to act as if we need to plan a murder, we're planning a birthday surprise"

"Right, sit your ass down Sunghoon" Soyeon continued, stressing him out further. "Give him a break you guys, I'd like to remind you that none of us is even trying to help" Sunoo pointed out, earning a sharp look from the ones that spoke.

"Sunoo's right you guys. . ." Yuna nodded in agreement. "Let's start from the very beginning. Y/n and Jake are our favorite twins, they deserve a birthday surprise, nothing too crazy, we're not in sixth grade anymore, we can't pretend we forgot their birthday" mumbles of approval filled the room, and Sunghoon finally took a seat.

"Okay, but what are you guys planning on getting them?" Yeri scratched her head, asking a fair question. "For Y/n, I'm getting her a promise ring and I'm planning on giving her my credit card and letting her wander around the mall for a while. As for Jake, I'll deadass ask him, he did the same for my birthday" Sunghoon shrugged.

"A promise ring?" Soyeon bites her fist, holding back a squeal. The boy chuckled, nodding his head. "A moonstone promise ring. That's her favorite crystal. I mean you know what they say if you like it you should put a ring on it" The rest stared at him in awe as if he just revealed the Krabby patty secret formula.

"You know I feel like you know Y/n better than she knows herself" Sunoo laughed a little and the rest followed. Their discussion eventually ended up off-topic. They talked for hours about any imaginable topic, you name it, except the actually important one.

"Guys for real" Sunghoon mumbled, eyes still fixated on the movie they were watching. He had watched it countless times already, he knew the plot, but it somehow still managed to distract him. "What should we do?" He sighed, placing the empty bag of chips on the coffee table.

"You know what?" Yeri rhetorically asked, a bit too loudly. "I say let's get Jake a cake and Y/n a bouquet of flowers, a cake each would be excessive"