well i - i love you

reader has a 8 yr old son, he has a name it's ezra btw.
angies -43
y/n - 38
slight mention of angies kids, they're the same ages they are now :). yes she was married to brad in this but she's not anymore :).

!!!!!

Friday , January 15
y/n y/l/n apartment

it have been a normal day for you, wake up, drop your son off at school, go to work, go to lunch, leave work, pick your son up from school and the two of you get home and watch movies. you were single mother, and you made living. you didn't need anyone.

well that was till angelina jolie walked into your life. well her and her six kids that is. she had been everything you wanted, someone to laugh with, a shoulder to cry on and someone to talk about your day with and to hold.

it had been 4 years since the two of you meet. you had been really close, to her and the kids. as time went on you had developed a small crush on her, something that then turned into a huge crush. and now every time she calls or texts you, your heart speeds up and you become overly excited.

you phone dinged next, you immediately picked it up. seeing the name a huge smile appeared on your face.

angieeee <3 : hey what are you doing today?

y/n 🌻: nothing much, ezra and i are just gonna watch marvel movies and eat junk all day. you?

angieeee <3: well i was hoping i would be able to see you today baby😉

that did something to you that made your heart speed up and damn near drop in your ass. it's not like she hadn't called you baby before, but the way she worded it, the emoji. yeah never before.

y/n🌻: well y'know you can always come over if you want :).

angieeee <3: i'll be there soon love. it'll just be me the kids are with brad for the weekend.

love??? love?? okay angelina has called you some nicknames before, but never love.

y/n 🌻 : okay see you soon.

you had decided to make you, ezra and angie some pasta, y'know a small dinner, something quick, so you wouldn't just be eating junk food.

right after you finished cooking there was a knock on the door.

"MOMMA, there's somebody at the door" ezra said sitting on the couch.

"i know i'm here bubba" you said walking towards the door.

opening it wide there she was, angelina jolie in all her glory, looking beautiful as ever. she was wearing some black sweats and a white shirt, cozy, obviously.

"hello, ms.jolie" you spoke let her in, hugging her.

"angeiiii" ezra said getting up from the couch running as fast as his legs could take him.

"hi little man." angie giving him a hug.

"god i miss when mine were this age" angie said holding him.

"yeah right." you spoke making your way to the kitchen.

"i made pasta, so we wouldn't be eating just junk food" you stated stirring the pasta.

"ooo that sounds good." angie sat her things on the kitchen counter ezra still attached to her side.

"wanna taste?" you asked.

"i would love a taste" she said a bit flirty.

that did something to you, you tried brushing it off continued to pick some of the pasta up with a fork. feeding it to angelina you heard her moan. your breath hitching in her throat.