fell in love

angelina - no kids
you - one

summary:
basically angelina is the ceo aka your boss. and you found out something you weren't supposed to know. and whew. this is based off a dream i had. spoiler they don't end up being together or do they.

i'm also gonna be use she/they pronouns for reader :)

sorry in advance for any mistakes
!!!

the day was a normal one for y/n, she went got coffee. went into their office, kicked off her heels and began doing work. her boss coming in 30 minutes after she'd arrived to complement her.

"good morning to you too angelina"

"you look radiant today. what man is pleasing you?"

"what makes you think it's a man?" you smirked.

you could have sworn you saw her blushed.

"how about lunch on me today?" she asked trying to not make it seem as if she was nervous.

"sure i don't see why not."

"come to my office when it's time for lunch. okay?"

"okay"

you bit your lip as she walked away, she's was wearing this green suit. and she looked hot.

you have to admit it, you did have a small crush on your boss, and you could tell the feelings were mutual

you have to admit it, you did have a small crush on your boss, and you could tell the feelings were mutual. she always asked you out for lunch and stuff, not only that the constant kissing and sex.

when you'd take days off -just because you could- without saying anything she'd be over at you apartment as soon as she found out you weren't in, to make sure you were okay.

you and her had always had a strong connection, since the first day you joined the company. when you walked into her office, and she first laid eyes on you, she knew she wanted you.

so she gave you a position, so you would be close to her. your office was down the hall and around the corner from hers.

the day slowly but surly when on. lunch soon came around. you packed up all your stuff. making sure to save everything.

walking to angelina's office. you saw the door cracked open. you heard voices. something told you to walk away and just wait for her. but no you didn't. you put your ear closer to the door.

"jasmine we dont know what to do she won't say anything" the first voice said

"look i honestly think we should just kill her, the more she's alive the more she's a risk to us" the second voice said.

"we can't just kill her that's um lets wait till tonight then i'll try" you heard angelina say.

eyes widened. y/n backed away from the door making sure they didn't hear her.