jealous

based off this request

Angelina has no kids, neither does reader :)

Angie is 32 and reader is 38. yeah those age changes.

i switched it up a bit shes your assistant . 
!!!

you were the CEO of this huge company, something that was passed down to you from your father.

you had become a magnate to many of the ladies in the office, many of them didn't know if they wanted to be you or be with you. but you only wanted one person , your assistant, Angelina Jolie. She was everything you wanted and more. She kept everything in check.

she kept you in order, made sure you ate, and didn't over work yourself. She was one of the sweetest people with a bad bitch demeanor. She stood her ground and she didn't care who she was standing up too.

but more importantly she was your best friend, who was secretly in love with you.

sitting in your office, you were focusing over the task at hand. Trying to get a deal with some other company, they were amazing and it would boost you representation in the business.

not noticing, Angelina walking into your office, you continued to type on your computer.  She'd told you an hour ago she wanted you to pack up your stuff so you could go home and get rest. but you obviously don't listen.

"y/n?"

"y/n i know you hear me." when you didn't respond she walked behind you desk and pulled your chair back.

"Angelina i was in the middle of something." you said upset.

she didn't respond, just looked back at you then turned back to the computer and did some typing and stuff. she then proceed to shut the computer off.

"get you stuff its time for you to go home." she said turning around hand on her hips.

sighing you didn't even try to fight back, you collected your stuff.

"can you call my driver? i walked this morning" you asked her.

she gave you a look, "that's a 45 minute walk y/n."

"yeah i know i just needed to clear my mind."

she hummed, "ill take you home now hurry up i don't have all day" said walking out of the office to collect her belongings.

you made your way out of the office, seeing Angelina standing by her desk waiting for you. the two of you then made your way to the elevator. the two of you reached the last floor and made your way towards the doors.

"ms.y/l/n" you heard someone call from behind you. turning around you came face to face with maggie, she worked in STEM, you had went out with her a few times but you honestly didn't want her, you found her cute because hey she was.