new york

...theres all the kids,y/n and angie are engaged. some smut :) sorry for any mistakes...

!!!

it's wasn't like any other regular day in the jolie-y/l/n house hold.

angelina having to listen to the constant bickering. you weren't there you had to handle some business in new york.

"ok ok lets please calm down"

everyone calmed down and sat, ready to listen to what angelina had to say next.

"we have a lot of work to do, with cleaning, packing, and then us going to new york. so everyone pick something and lets do this" angelina said clasping her hands together.

everyone went and picked chores, angelina made her way up the stairs to her and y/n's bedroom.

receiving a call from her fiance.

y/n
hello?

angelina
hey, love

y/n
everything okay?

angelina
oh yea, um the kids are doing chores, and after that im going to make sure they are all packed

y/n
ahh i cant wait to see you guys

angelina
we can't wait to see you

y/n
yeah, hey angelina

angelina
yes?

y/n
i love you.

angelina
i love you too

hanging up you focused on the task in front of you thoughts about angelina over taking you.

3 days later

angelina and the kids had landed in new york. you'd been the one picking them up.

it was 9 pm, you were waiting for them to exit the plane. finally seeing them you smiled. once they spotted you all their faces lit up.

they made their way over to you hugging you saying how much ed they missed you. you telling them how much you missed them. lastly you got to angelina, giving her a kiss and hug.

you all made your way to the van. helping pack the bags in. getting in the car, you grabbed angelinas hand and began making your way to the house.

once you arrived you guys got the stuff out and you made your way inside the house, it was quiet. except for the music playing on the vinyl.

once everyone was in you locked the door behind you. everyone made their way to their rooms to get settled in. by 10 everyone was settled in and in their beds. you and angelina made your way to your bedroom.

getting in the room you closed the door behind you locking it.

NSFW smut :)

you went up behind angelina, resting you head against her back rubbing her sides.

"i've missed you so much" you said moving up and whispering in her ear.

"i've missed you more" she turned in your arms, hands around your neck.

the two of you kissed, not rough, passionately. it was the first kiss the two of you had shared in a while.

they kiss began to get more and more deep, hands wandering.

you hands made their way to her breast, cupping them rubbing them throw her shirt and bra.

she moaned in you mouth. disconnecting your lips from her you connected them to her neck. kissing all over.