woah

smut it's not full on just some.. yeah this is happening enjoy angie has all kids. you have no kids .. this is wild ... she's 45 and you're 39 lol.

'—' is where the smut starts.

( a vibrater being used )
!!!

February 14,2021

you'd been dating angelina since about the summer for 2019. it was a good relationship she's one of the most amazing people you've met. you were a bit younger then her. but that didn't matter to neither one of you.

angeiiii <3 : hey baby i missed you where are you? i wanna see you asap.

needy angelina hot.

y/n 🌻 : why do you need to know?

just having fun pissing her off.

angieeee <3 : y/n 😒 i'm very serious

y/n🌻 : what do you want from me ?

angieeee <3 : i want you....

y/n 🌻: your children.....

angieeee <3 : they are at their fathers house, i'm here all by myself empty house and bed.... can you come over and fill these voids?

y/n🌻: meh. i guess i can fit you in my schedule.

angieeee <3 : yay , see you soon hottie 😙.

you were happy to go see your girlfriend, you've been facetiming her and talking and texting but it wasn't as nice as being with her.

you'd obviously stayed over before, met the kids, and they loved you . you both loved each other. you were just waiting for the day she asked you to move in with her, but you didn't expect it to happen anytime soon.

you proceeded to get ready , packing a few things, you had stuff at angie's house already so you didn't need much. you made you way to your car, getting in and making the 45 minute drive.

about 5 minutes before you arrived you texted angelina letting her know you were almost there. when you pulled up she was standing outside.

you turned the car off get out and making sure to lock the doors. she greeted you with a kiss, she was wear some grey sweats, and a white t-shirt with no bra clearly. walking into the house it was quiet.

you proceeded to remove your shoes and sit the rest of your stuff down. walking back to angie she smiled at you.

"you wanna watch a movie upstairs in my room?" she was quiet and lingering, her fingers running up and down your arm.

"i dont see why not" you respond. she gave you a soft smile in return.

the two of you made popcorn, grabbed a few other snacks and some drinks. you and angie made your way up the stairs to her bed room.

once everything was set up the two of you got into the bed, her throwing her legs over your lap, with the bowl of popcorn in her lap and some chips on your side. picking a movie to watch.

'—'

during the middle of the movie you had a very bright idea. removing angies legs from your lap, you stood and made your way towards the part of her closet where she keeps the toys.

"what are you doing?" she asked pausing the movie. sitting the popcorn on the nightstand and the chips.

you didn't respond, you proceeded to grab the black vibrator, the one with a remote and the lube . you made your way back to her climbing on the bed inbetween her legs.