HER

HER
g!p!oc
mentions of smut.
———————
faye pov

angelina jolie, her name just rolls off the tongue. she's beautiful, soft spoken, smooth skin. her smile lights up every room she walks into. she know how to catch your attention. her voice. her voice it's amazing. she carry's lots of talent in it. she always knows what to say.

when she first catches my eyes i think god that woman is something else. i look her up and down, examining her body, her facial expressions and features. the faces she makes when she's confused, her laugh, i could hear it from my spot in the room. she knows how to grab people's attention. she's not an attention seeker though.

but when she speaks, her voice. it does things to me. it moves me, it surprises me. i obsess over her. i fall in love with her just by looking at her. she looks in my direction and i immediately drop my head. i don't want to seem like a creep.

after a few minutes i raised my head to see if she was still looking, i didn't spot her, meaning she walked away. i turned my attention back to the glass of wine, taking my last sip, standing i made my way to the bar, asking for a whiskey.

as i waited i felt a presents next me, but i don't look, i watch the bartender move around as she makes my drink. i never realized who's standing next me. that is till she cleared her throat.

i looked up slowly turning my head. and there she was. the women i'd found to be the most gorgeous women in the room, scratch that on earth. the bartender sat the whiskey down in front of me. i stopped looking at her and grabbed the drink.

drinking it all, i'd need it for whatever she was about to say to me. sitting the cup down, i looked back at her. she was just looking at me with a soft smile. she looked damn hot in that suit.

"i caught you staring a while ago. is there something about me that interests you?"

i choke almost.

  "no i'm just can't believe that i- that i'm in a with the room angelina jolie, just a bit star stuck that's all. i apologize for staring"

she just stares at me biting her lip ever so subtle way. i had a feeling she knew the effect she had on me.

"don't apologize we all stare sometimes. can i properly introduce myself to you?"

i didn't speak, allowing her to continue.

"angelina jolie" she stuck out her hand.

i took it, "faye kofi"

"we'll it's nice to meet you faye"

   i don't say anything after, just sit in a silence.

  she was looking at me, i could feel it, her eyes pricing my skin, i were burning.

  "would you like to get out of here with me?"

  this all felt like a dream to me. i didn't know how you were supposed to respond to her question. i didn't even know if it was one. was it rhetorical? was it genuine?

  "i'm sorry, ms.jolie, how do you not know im not a murder?"

  she chuckled, " i've been watching you. you don't think your the only one who's been keeping tabs on someone?"

"we'll why don't we get out of here?"

i stood up, putting out an hand for her. she grabbed it. the two of us made our way out of the event hall. and of course paparazzi was outside. angelina was leading the two of us to her car.

  we climbed in. once the door was closed i paused. i'm in angelina jolie's car, i just ditched a party, walked out hand and hand passed paparazzi with angelina jolie. what were people going to think?

"hey you okay?"

i looked up at her, i chuckled, "i think? i just ditched a party, with the angelina jolie, we just walked out hand and hand, past paparazzi. i'm kinda panicking."

she placed her hand on top of mine, "look at me."

making eye contact with her she smiled at you, "relax love, it's all gone be okay."

i calmed down. thanking her.

  "so what are we gonna do ms.jolie?"

    "we're going back to my hotel, i want to get to know more about you."

   i didn't say anything, just sat back and enjoyed the ride. looking at angelina, as she looked out the window.

  "take a picture it might last longer."

  i let out a sigh, "sorry when i see something beautiful i just have to stare."

  "is that right?"

  "yep."

    the two of us arrived at the hotel, making our way out of the car, lucky for the two of us there was hardly any paps around.

    making our way in, we made our way hand and hand up to her room. upon entering she asked me if i wanted something to drink.

"i'm fine thanks for asking" 

she came and sat down next to me very close actually. she placed a hand on my thigh very close to my. part.

i don't think she knew about it, not a lot of people do, it's one of the things about me i keep quite. but at the same time i wouldn't be surprised if she did know.

"so tell me a little about you." she placed her hand on the back of my back playing with my neck hairs. the things she's doing to me feels very intimate.

  "i thought you've been keeping up with me?"

    "you caught me, i just wanted to hear you talk."

    i laughed.

    "angelina can i ask why you invited me to your hotel?"

  she looked at me, removing her hands, she moved to straddle me, the suit jacket long gone. she's hot, god she's hot. both of her hands go to my shoulders.

  her mouth to my ear, i can feel her hot breath.

  "because i want you."

  my heart started to speed up, my blood pressure started to rise, good i want her too.

   "angelina" my voice barely above a whisper.

   "i know you want me too faye. don't deny it." she kissed my neck.

  this all felt so unreal, i've been here before but it was a dream.

her hand slid in between the two of us, and she began palming me. oh god. i can feel it. is it hot in here. why don't i feel like i'm on fire.

  she has to stop this.

  "faye? tell me you want me. tell me you need me"

  "i want you. i need you. please angelina."

  let's just say that night was one of the best nights of my life.

waking up in bed next her, fully nude. all i could was stare. she was a goddess. i'd do anything for her.

"good morning."

"morning."

"last night was, a lot." i whispered to her.

"it definitely was"

it was definitely a one night stand. i doubt she'd want to see me again.

"we should get lunch soon." she said climbing into my arms.

oh? "okay i mean if you want to."

she smiled at me and kissed me. hmm maybe i could get used to be with her.

———————

okay that's all folks.
i did not proof read this so .