the wine

you and angelina had been getting ready to go hang out with some friends. this wasn't something that was common, the two of you were usually stuck with working or the kids.

but it feels good that the two of you get to go hang with friends, the kids being at your moms house for the next two days.

once the two of you finished getting dressed and ready for the party you made your way down the stairs.

"wait i have to go grab the white wine."

"white?"

"yeah what you have a problem with white wine now angie?" you said chuckling.

"i thought we were supposed to bring red wine." she said.

"oh well they said white so"

"mm i guess y/n."

"angelina if you don't want to take the white wine then we don't have to we can take the red." you said slightly annoyed.

you and angelina owned a winery and if there was one thing you hated was arguing about wine.

she looked you up and down and smirked.

"baby i'm playing with you." she said walking over to you throwing her arms around your neck. you were taller than her by like two inches. seeing as you both were in heels you were still taller.

you just look at her.

"i'm sorry baby, i know how much you hate arguing about wine, i just wanted to tease you." she said with that smirk on her face.

you didn't respond just kissed her.

the kiss started to become more intense. you pulled away before it got to serious.

"let's go before something else happens." you said grabbing the wine.

"what if i want something else to happen" she said raising an eyebrow.

"don't test me jolie." you said making your way towards the door.

she bit her lip and walked towards you. picking up her purse.

"we have a whole weekend together, don't forget." she said opening the door making her way to the car.

leaving you slightly stunned. you made your way outside to the driver said of the car.

getting in the car you told her you'd handle her when the two of you got home.

you were happy the two of you got to hang out with friends.

hearing angelina laughing and making bad jokes make your heart skip beats.

no matter how much she teased you, you would always love her.

!!!

request from tumblr- lovingjolie