bored

angst , this is set in like 2005
maddox is with angie's mom so 😁
not proof read
//
january 7, 2005
friday after noon
aviva and angelina's apartment

"ANGELINA ITS NOT OKAY" aviva screamed .

"please aviva don't start with me" angelina said walking away.

"start with you?? start with you angelina , you know what the fuck you did was wrong yet you keep saying it wasn't and it's not your fault" aviva spoke.

"because it's not my fault" angelina said turning to aviva.

"how is you cheating not your fault angelina?" aviva asked

"angelina where are you going?"

"i'm leaving because that's what you want right you want me to leave because that's what it's beginning to look like." angelina said grabbing jacket.

"you need help aviva, i tried i tried to do this. you like to make all types of shit up in your head, you allow all your friends to get to you" angelina spoke.

"what makes you think i need you angelina, what makes you believe that i won't live a great life without you" aviva said.

"EVERYTHING IF IT WERENT FOR ME YOU'D BE DEAD, YOU'D BE SIX FEET UNDER."

angelina made her way towards the door.

"you walking out on me proves my friends point that you never cared for me" aviva said as she stood in the hallway.

opening the door, "i'm sorry aviva" angelina walked out of the apartment.

just as the door closed aviva picked up the framed picture of the two of them and smashed in on the floor. angelina heard it from out side the door.

eight hours later, eight hours later angelina had come back to their shared apartment.

"aviva, baby where are you?" angelina walked throughout the apartment seeing broken glass all over the floor. three of their framed pictures smashed. shards of glass everywhere.

walking towards their bedroom. "baby please can we talk?"

walking into the bed room seeing aviva laid on the bed. angelina removed her jacket and shoes getting in the bed big spooning aviva .

"i'm sorry aviva , i'm so sorry" angelina spoke into aviva's ear.

the tears slowly began to creep down aviva's face. it was wrong they knew it was wrong they could not it anymore. she slowly removed herself from angelina's arms.

"aviva?"

"i can't do this anymore, we can't do this anymore." aviva replied.

"what?"

"where do you go angelina? when you left?"

"i went to james's" angelina said standing.

"you're lying." aviva paused, "i called james, i called your mom, i called everyone you know. they all told me they hadn't talked to you. where you with him?"

"avi-"

"hush, i was just an experiment to you angelina and it's obvious. all my friends were right"

"you said i needed help, you said there was something wrong with me but in all honesty there's something wrong with you. you need help. i was the first woman you every dated. and i was an experiment. it really hurts angie" aviva spoke.

"i'm gonna leave angelina, and you can be with him, you won't have to worry about be anymore. i'm gonna go stay with my sister, i'll be out by tuesday." aviva continued.

"aviva please" angelina wept.

"this is what you've wanted since the first time you cheated on me with him. i guess i wasn't enough for you ang. i wish you well." aviva responded.

aviva grabbed the bag they'd packed, walking out of the room, angelina right behind her.

they stopped , right in the living room picking up all three of the pictures they smashed., "and here i thought we were happy". aviva thought out loud.

angelina didn't respond, only allowed more tears to fall. walking towards the kitchen aviva threw the pictures away.

aviva proceeded to walk to the door, "i'm gonna get maddox from your moms and spend the weekend with him , and drop his bakc off you sunday" aviva said give angelina a small smile before walking out of the apartment. leaving angelina to break down on one side and aviva on the other.

!!!

i didn't want to post angst but my other stories got deleted i'm gonna work on rewriting them and they'll make up for this <3.