blurbs!!

i hit 200 in tumblr and did a celebration, so here are the post from there !!!
———

request: heyyy, can you do prompt 3&4 with angelina? thank youuu!!
3 : "oh fuck! Do that again"

4: "we've been doing this for (x) hours, how are you not tired."

warnings: smut 18+

angelina jolie x reader

angelina jolie, your girlfriend, the women who was currently going down on you. the two of you were home alone, the kids off at their grandmothers.

you were on your way to your fifth orgasm, you never made to this far, you never made it to three. but here you are angelina eating you out, her tongue was beyond amazing.

she flicked her tongue over your clit, causing you to jerk back,"of fuck! Do that again." she smirked and did it again, it was amazing, you became a moaning mess.

once you came for the fifth time she moved up, smiling, "i think you're ready for my strap." your eyes snapped open, "what?." she just smiled down at you.

you sat up and watched her put the strap on. "we've been doing this for 2 hours, how are you not tired." she just looked up at you, smirking, eyebrows raised.

"i just like the idea of watching you cum, over and over again." you didn't respond, just kept your eyes on her. "do you think you could get me one more, beautiful?"

"yes."

"good."
———

request: can you do 5,29 and 35 with angelina please?
5: "you weren't supposed to hear that."

29: "Don't mess with my family."

35: "you're not worth my time."

warnings: cussing, fluff

angelina jolie x reader

angelina was currently in her office on a call, it was about you, it was about something that you had done in the past, and people were threatening to put it everywhere.

you couldn't help but feel scared, you'd had a troubled past, you did something you were extremely ashamed of, you had told her before the two of you began dating. but she said she still wanted to be with you.

your nerves were over taking you, as you opened the door and watched her paste back and forth.

"i don't care what you know." she spit out. you closed the door behind you, not making yourself known. "don't mess with my family." the words came out like venom.

"try it, and i will ruin your career, with no hesitation." she said, your eyes widened, angelina would never do that to someone, she's to nice. "you're not worth my time." she said rolling her eyes and hanging up.

she turned around, looking at you , "baby, how long have you been in here?" she made her way towards you. "long enough." she wrapped her arms around your waist.

"you weren't supposed to hear that."
"well i did." you looked everywhere but at her, you were ashamed, for this being something she had to worry about. "i'm sorry, for all of this, for you having to threaten to ruin peoples careers over a stupid mistake i made."

"look at me." she placed her fingers under your chin, moving it to look at her. "i told you when we started dating that no matter what happens, i will always be by your side. i told you that i would protect you from whatever people throw at you. i stand by that y/n. do you understand?"

you began tearing up, she was one of the only people who understood the situation, and stood by you. "y/n do you understand?" she repeated. you began nodding, "yes i understand."

"good."
———
request: Can you do number 6 on the prompt list with reader saying it to Angelina Jolie please?🙃 For the 6 prompt request can the reader say the second part ?

6 : "You could use those fingers for something useful like playing the piano." "Oh? But they look so gorgeous around your folds"

angelina jolie x reader

warnings: mentions of smut 18+

laying in bed with angelina, your head atop of her chest, playing with her fingers as the two of you watched some movie. you weren't paying attention, you were to busy in your thoughts.

"baby?"

you hummed in respons, "did you hear me?" you lifted you head to look at her. shaking your head.

"i asked if you were hungry, maybe we can order in."

"sure why not."

she pulled her hand from yours causing you to groan. 

she chuckled, grabbing her phone and putting her hand back in yours. you began rubbing circles on the back of her hand.

"You could use those fingers for something useful like playing the piano." you gasped, "Oh? But they look so gorgeous around your folds." you throw back, unexpectedly.

she didn't respond, just chuckled and continued to order the food.

———
if you guys want to participate in my 200 tumblr follower celebration feel free!!

→ blurbs ; send me angelina or one of the characters i write for and a idea and i'll make a blurb to it!

→ headcanon ; send me a headcanon for angelina or one of the characters i write for and a idea and i'll make a headcanon

→ ask me random questions!

→ recommendations ; send me movies or shows to watch !!

use this prompt list if you would like !!

who i write for ➞ celebs : angelina jolie

characters : thena, jane smith, lisa rowe, elise clifton-ward, lara croft and maleficent

prompt list :

1."I'm wet" "sounds like a personal problem"
2."Are you in heat or something? What the fuck is wrong with you?"
3."Oh fuck! Do that again!"
4."We've been doing this for (x) hours, how are you not tired?"
5. "You weren't supposed to hear that."
6."You could use those fingers for something useful like playing the piano." "Oh? But they look so gorgeous around your folds"
7."It's hard to hate you when you're under me like this, submissive and breathless. Gorgeous sight really"
8."You're skin is so soft"
9."That's it"
10."Aw you're so cute when you blush like that"
11."Use your words"
12."After all that you're still shy?"
13."I think we've found a new kink"
14."You weren't so quiet last night when you cried out my name"
15."Come for me"
16."You sound so pretty when you moan"
17."I trust you, more than anyone else"
18."Will you just...hold me? Please?"
19."I don't care, to me you're perfect!"
20."I believe in you"
21."You make me happy"
22.."Nothing is going to happen to you"
23."Take my jacket, it's cold"
24."My friends get annoyed by how much I talk about you sometimes"
25."I'm not going anywhere"
26.*A is lying down on B's chest* "I can hear your heartbeat" "Does that make you happy?"
27."It reminded me of you."
28."They deserve better than me"
29."Don't mess with my family"
30."I trusted you..."
31."I'm not going to cry. This isn't worth crying over"
32."I never thought I'd be the one to hurt you"
33."I guess were just not meant to be"
34."You're pathetic"
35. "You're not worth my time"
36."How could you do this to me?"
37."You've changed"
38."This isn't the man/woman/person that I fell in love with. I want the old (name) back"
39 ."Please stay"