whatever you do

your relationship with angelina had been something that started because the two of you would need release every now and then. you guys had been friends since you were teenagers, so it was really nothing weird.

as that went on the two of you developed feelings for each other.

and one night after y'all hade finished you may or may not have told her you were in love with her, but she told you told you she was in love with you too.

every since then the two of you have been a couple. but no one knows like no one, not her kids, not your kids. but that was the joys of sneaking around. it made the two of you feel young again.

seeing as all the kids were currently gone to your mother's house, because angelina's kids are technically your mothers grand-babies as she said.

since the two of you had the house al to yourselves you thought it would be a good idea to have some wine. which was not a good idea because the two of you are lightweights.

"ooo we should go live on instagram" you said very tipsy.

"what the hell is live on instagram?" angelina asked.

"oh i forget how little you know about social media" you said getting up, grabbing your phone.

you made your way to the kitchen setting the phone up.

going to instagram you swiping over you posted on your story, "going live with angelina in like 5 minutes."

that five minutes giving you time to explain what instagram live is.

after you explained, angelina still being drunk tried her best to process everything you said.

"also we have to be careful to not slip up about our relationship." you through in before starting the live.

angelina hadn't caught the last part of what you said because she was pouring herself more wine.

you started up the live and the fans started pouring in.

"omg there so many people, are they like in your phone?" angelina asked watching the number count go up.

"no silly." you said giggling.

you started reading some of the comments, telling people hi and telling them you love them back. meanwhile angelina was stuck admiring your facial features.

eventually she looked away and started reading the comments seeing onethat said 'why is angelina looking at y/n like she wants to fuck her?'

"because i do" angelina said.

your eyes widened as you realized what she was referring to. the comments began to blow up.

"guys isn't y/n one of the most beautiful people ever? her face is so perfect and her lips... whew her lips are so kissable. i'm so in love with her." she said looking at the phone.

"don't listen to her guys she's just playing." you said sobering up kinda.

"no i'm not. you know me and y/n have been dating for like 6 months." she said grabbing your face.

"okay i think it times for us to go, bye love you guys." you said quickly ending the live

"angelina i literally said whatever you do don't mention our relationship." you said

"oops" she said giving you a goofy smile. you couldn't even be mad at her she so pretty.

you took her alcohol and gave her some water, "you gotta sober up girl." you said kissing her on her forehead.

your phone started going off, seeing it was twitter notifications, it was definitely just people panicking over waht angelina said. you'd worry about that later.

angelina's phone started ringing seeing it was the kids.

"you sober enough to talk to them?" you asked angelina.

"yeah"

the two of you stretched, preparing yourself for what's to come.

answering.

"how are the two of you in a relationship and don't tell your kids?"

"are y'all playing with peoples feelings or are y'all serious?"

"i want an explanation!"

"how did we not see it?"

you heard all at once.

"okay okay okay, let's calm down kids." you said.

"calm down? calm down? the two of you have been dating for 6 months, never telling your kids and you expect us to calm down?" your daughter asked.

"ok look it wasn't supposed to come out, we got a little tipsy, and it happened, we were obviously gonna tell you guys when the time was really right and we had everyone in one place, since not maddox and pax are at college it was kinda hard." angelina said.

all the kids started processing what had been said, all coming to the realization that they understood.

"we'll we're all happy for the two of you." zahara said.

"wait does this mean we'll be spending more time at angelina's house?" you son asked.

"yeah kid it does." you told him.

"okay well bye we're gonna go watch movies, see you guys tomorrow." shiloh said.

"bye guys love you" you ad angelina said together.

hanging up, you put the phone to the side.

"we're gonna have to deal with the people on the internet now." you said.

"how about we don't. i mean they know so there's really nothing for us to address." angelina said completely sober.

"true."

"i can't believe i got that drunk?" angelina said.

you laughed, "things happen sometimes. why don't we go shower and get in bed?" you said standing up hold out your hand to her.

"i'd love that." she said grabbing your hand.

!!!

request off tumblr - lovingjolie