red carpet

reader - 43 everything is the same for angie lol

!!!

i am in fact dating the angelina jolie. she's was the most amazing woman i'd ever met. not everyone knows about our relationship, her kids, my family, and some close friends that was about it.

my love for angelina and her children grew everyday i have such a strong bond with them, it's kinda surprising to them, angelina and i.

many people had be speculating that angie was dating the weeknd and it kinda annoyed me, but i know i got her.

"hey love" she said climbing into bed with me, taking my attention away from my book.

i smiled at her, sitting the book down, going her a kiss.

"so you know the eternals premieres are coming up and the kids and i were wondering if you'd like to join him on the red carpet?" she asked me.

wait what? does this means she wants to make our relationship public?

"i mean if you guys want me to. but i'm does this mean we're making out relationship public or like will we make it look like we're just friends?" i can't believe i just asked her that.

"public, i think it's time." whew

"i can't wait, for it."

"neither can i."

she climbed off the bed and walked towards the door, as i picked my book back up.

"what did she say?" i heard knox whisper.

"she said yes" angie respond, her response followed claps causing me to twist my eyebrows up.

letting out a giggle i went back to my book. i can't believe i actually said yes to this, our relationship will be out and everyone like everyone will know.

it's gonna be fine. hopefully.

it have been a few days and it was time for the premiere.

i was wearing a basic suit that went with angelina dress. i couldn't help be be nervous, but angelina kept telling me everything would be okay.

angelina, maddox, zahara, shiloh, viv, knox and i arrived at the la red carpet, my heart was beating almost out of my chest.

"come on it's gonna be alright" viv said grabbing my hand. oh sweet vivienne she and i have always been close especially since angie and i started dating.

angelina grabbed my other hand, "relax, i promise we won't let them hurt you."

and they didn't, the premiere went be very smooth, there were lots of questions about who i was and angelina's gave an honest answer as to me being her girlfriend.

the movie was amazing, and i really enjoyed my time with the kids and angie. being able to be in public with her hold her hand.

that red carpet was honestly just the beginning, of us moving forward in our relationship. i mean well kinda i basically lived with her but that was because she couldn't get enough of me.

it was a bit late once we got home, and i was tired i wanted to lay down and never get up.

"you okay?" angelina asked as the two of us entered our room.

"i'm tired, why didn't you tell me red carpets were hell?" i said flopping on the bed .

she laughed of course she laughed, "i'm sorry, but hey at least we can do more of them together."

"haha no nope, no way, i can't do that to my feet again, no more red carpets for me, one and done. i'll leave that to you and the kids." i said making her break out in laughter.

"if you say so but when i leave for london for the other premieres you have to come." she said as she straddled me.

"yes of course but no red carpets." i said.

"if that's what you want." she said as she leaned down and kissed me.

"come on let's get ready for bed we have a long week ahead of us."

grabbing her hand, we made our way to the bathroom. angelina turned on the bath water, and began to strip.

climbing in, "come on y/n" she said reaching for my hand. i climbed in my back to her front, resting my head on her chest.

leaning up and giving her a kiss. i could get used to this life with her and the kids.

!!!

not proof read. i'm back after like 2 months :).