reminders ; headcanons

a bunch of things you remind angie to do
and some headcanons
//

daily reminder 1: don't forget to eat, and don't forget i love you

reminder 2: remember you're beautiful and you have so much worth

reminder 3: don't forget to sit back and relax.

reminder 4: remember to breath baby

reminder 5 : don't forget to let the kids out the basement 😂, kidding call me when the kids are home tho.

headcanons ;

- angelina and you decided to call out of work cuddle and watch movies all day in your bed.

- angelina give you a massage

- after a long day of filming, you make the two of you a bath and y'all relax.

- you surprise her on set even tho you said you were busy.

- angelina decides to do her make up

- you think it's hawt , and literally can't take your eyes off her

- then she proceeds to take a picture and post it on your instagram story and you just have a full on gay panic, and are like "jajsjsuuwhwh shes sosijsjsjs sdxckskjsjs i'm in love"

- fans soo catch on to what you're talking about

- she's sees your story and cracks up

- she's logged on your socials so one day when you tweeted about how much you loved her and how lucky you were, and she saw her first thought was to call you.

- you honestly forgot you tweeted it, she told you that she had also felt lucky to be with you and that she loved you so much.

- the first time you met the kids, you were scared, but she calmed you down and said you had nothing to worry about.

-she told you to "be yourself and they'll love"

!!!
this is short lol, give me ideas for headcanons :). don't hesitate to dm me requests !!