need to know

angie doesn't have kids in this neither dose y/n. they are both 33. i enjoyed writing this. sorry for the bad grammar

!!!
February 4 , 2021

it was a long day a very long day. you see you had went to visit your mom, because you hadn't seen her in a while. she started questioning your relationship status which wasn't fun.

there was always talk about how you'll be single forever and if you don't find somebody now then you never will. but you didn't care, or so you think you didn't care.

your pov

" so is there anyone new in your life?" my mom questioned me as the two of us sat in the kitchen.

"no ma no one new"

"you sure you seem mighty close to that angelina, i mean every time you post a picture of the two of you on instagram, y'all's hands are all over each other's." she said sipping her tea.

"there's nothing going on between angie and i were just friends. " i said. it was true angie and i  were just friends, we did have our moments were we'd kiss or have sex or cuddle, but thats all it was, i think.

"i mean yeah sometime her and i do the deed or cuddle or kiss, but thats it. i mean id like to call her my girlfriend, but i don't think she feels the same." i continued getting a bit sad.

"y/n talk to her, tell her how you feel" my mom said giving me a sincere look

it'll be best if i take her advice.

third person pov

you spent about 7 hours at you moms. on you way home you made a call to angelina.

"hello" angie answered all flirty per usual.

"hey were are you right now?" you asked

"um im actually at your place." angie replied.

you werent surprised, "ok well can we talk when i get there?"

"yeah sure, is it bad?" she questioned.

"no, no all good things"

"whew okay see you when you get here" 

the drive was 40 minutes long, you stopped at the store to grab a few things knowing angie, most definitely ate all your snacks out of you pantry.

giving yourself a little pep talk before walking in the house. "angieeee where are you"

"im coming" she said you heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

when she came down the stairs she was dressed in you shirt and a pair of your shorts.

"hey baby" she said speed walking to you throwing her arms round your neck. not a shocker does that every time you see her.

she gave you a peck on then lips, "how was it with your mom?" she asked still wrapped around you.

"the usual, her asking me if i'm in a relationship, telling me i need to settle down, blah, blah, blah." you spoke.

angie gave you a small hum, unwrapping herself from you she spoke," what did you want to talk about?" she asked walking to the other side of the kitchen counter, you sat in a chair right next to it.

"oh yeah, um well today my mom and i were talking and she brought up how, you and i are close, and how we act as if we're dating. she said that every time we're seen together our hands are all over each other. and y'know i told her we did have intimate moments. and she um- she told me to tell you how i feel so. angelina, i like you, a lot, the way you make me feel is unexplainable and i- i want to be with you i want to spend the rest of my life with you. so i need to know one thing." you paused building up the tension.

"what are we? like are we dating?are we friends with benefit? i just need to know what we are" you continued.

angie didn't answer giving herself a moment to think. you looked at her. searching her eyes for any hint of  good, but you found nothing? you couldn't read her, that was another thing she was unreadable at times.

she walked around to you standing in between your legs. both of her hands cupped your face, she looked down at you with that smile, that smile that can make any man or woman fall to their knees.

"y/n i love you so much, and i would love nothing more but to spend the rest of my days with you, loving you, holding you

"y/n i love you so much, and i would love nothing more but to spend the rest of my days with you, loving you, holding you. i really thought we were dating but just weren't using terms. but if you'd have me i'd love to be your girlfriend." the last part coming out as more of a whisper.

"yes yes i'd love for you to be my girlfriend." you replied.

she pulled you into a kiss it was slow,steady and soft, but still made you weak in the knees. you loved this girl there was denying it.

at one point the two of you had to pull away to breathe. she looked at you, you started reading her eyes seeing now nothing but love.

"how about we have one of our special movies nights ?" she asked you with a smirk on her face.

"you mean the move nights that end with us having sex on the couch?" you inquired.

in responses she rolled her eyes and scoffed.

you laughed at her response,"yes baby i'd love to have a movie night with you".

she squealed," go change and i'll put the snacks and movies out." she removed herself from your arms. walking towards the pantry, as you got up and made your way up the stairs.

"oh there's some more snacks in that bag on the counter" you screamed at the top of the stairs.

"okay" you heard faintly.

you were lucky to finally be able to call angelina jolie yours. you'd texted your mom and told her what happened, knowing she'd wanna know.

when you got downstairs and sat on the couch with angelina, and started watching movies, her cuddled into your side, you felt nothing but happiness, not thinking about the outside world, your only focus being the woman in your arms.

!!!

yes 😌. sorry this is late school lol.

i hope you all enjoy don't forget to send me requests :).