valentine's day

request: Idk, probably how you imagine spend a valentines w Angie <3

a/n: i meant to post this yesterday but i was so caught up in the day i forgot :). enjoy <3 this isn't as good as i wanted got it be :(. lowercase intended, not proof read.

!!!

this was you first valentine's day with angelina, and honestly you wanted it to be special. your relationship with her was something new, unexpected.

when you first met her you didn't think you had a chance with her, i mean come on now, all that style and grace. but the way she smiled at you and her constant need to touch the night you first met. they way you cringe jokes made her laugh, and throw her head back.

when she gave you her number and said "i would like to get to know you y/n." you couldn't help but feel a massive amount of butterflies.

now here you are 8 months later some what stressing to figure out what she would like for valentine's day. you could ask her, or the kids - but they were still all getting used to the idea of you and their mom- so they left you with guessing, and well trying.

you sat in your office, thinking of ideas, things to do, angelina being a public figure it would be hard for the two of you to go out to eat without paparazzi, especially because you wanted to keep your relationship on the down low.

youd come the conclusion that you'd invite her over and cook, having candles, wine, chocolate, and food.

once you finished with the set up and everything you asked her to come over.

the soft music playing on the vinyl in the background, keep you clam, as you prepared everything.

a knock on the door, had you making your way out of the kitchen to the door.

you opened the door revealing one of the most stunning women, she was wearing a long black dress with sandals, hair falling over her shoulders with she was wear her glasses.

"hello beautiful." you grabbed her hand and pulled her in for a kiss. she kisses back. when she pulled away she looked inside the house. she looked back at you, "what's all this?"

she made her way into your home.

"it's our first valentine's day together and i wanted to do something special for you."

she sat her bag down and took in the whole set up, turing back to you,"y/n i love it." she threw her arms around your neck, kissing you, a bit passionately.

you pulled away, smiling from ear to ear, "come on i made, mac and cheese, baked potatoes and steak."

"all for me?" she smirked.

"yes all for you, i also got you this." you grabbed the chocolate and teddy bear. she took them from your hand, making a little pout, "you're so good to me."

"of course only the best for the most lovely woman."
she sat the bear and chocolate down, and hugged you tight.

"okay enough of this, why don't we go eat?" you said pulling back from her.

the two of you made your way to the kitchen, you made the both of you plates, and got you both glasses of wine.

the two of you sat down and ate peacefully, happy, the day was perfect, you couldn't be more happier that it worked.

you were even more happier with the night ahead.

!!!
tumble - @lovingjolie