overly jealous

request: please can we have more jealous angelina jolie😩😩🥺♥️♥️

A/N : who honestly doesn't love jealous angelina jolie. yes you have children and i have them names hush.

!!!

being with angelina jolie was amazing. i mean it's angelina jolie, to be with her is like to be with a god. and some how you see lucky enough to be the person she fell in love with.

you and her started dating a bit after her divorce. yes there was talk in the media, of course there would be.

you didn't pay any mind to it, neither did she. the two of you were happy, the kids were happy everyone loved as happy.

of course because of angelina's past relationship, she had a tendency to get jealous when other girls would talk to you. even though you only had eyes for her.

the two of you along with your two children - eden and ezra- and four of her children - zahara, shiloh, vivi and knox - where out shopping. the kids were starting back school soon and you guys wanted to do some shopping.

she was walking around with the girls, zahara, eden, vivi and shiloh, while you were with the boys, ezra and knox. your children and her children obviously got along, surprisingly.

angel <3

where are you guys?

you :)

nike store

angel <3

we're gonna join you guys

you :)

okay !!

once the boys finally found some shoes you guys made your way to the checkout. you had seen angelina and the girls standing by the entrance, waiting for the three of you.

when you got the counter, the cashier checked you out and you paid for the stuff. you and the boys made your way towards everyone else.

"hi excuse me!" some girl said jumping in front of you.

you looked at her confused, "do i know you?" you asked.

the boys stood behind you, as angelina and the girls watched from a far.

"no but i've seen you around, you're like a celebrity right?"

"no but i'm dating a celebrity."

"oh. well incase that doesn't work out, feel free to give me a call." she said handing you a piece of paper with her number.

she walked away before you could say anything. you stood there kinda shocked?

"my mom doesn't look happy." knox said, putting a hand on your shoulder, and pulling you out your thoughts.

she didn't, her jaw was clenched her eyebrow was raised. it kinda turned you on but, you know it wasn't gonna be that.

you guys made your way out of the store, as you walked out you saw a trash can and threw the piece of paper in it. you guys soon reached her and the rest of the girls.

"hey love." you said holding out your arms for angelina.

she completely ignored you, "boys did you get what you wanted."

"looks like you're in trouble." your daughter eden whispered, as everyone began walking ahead.

you just sighed and rolled your eyes.

seeing as you guys had everything you need you made your way out of the mall to the car.

the kids were all walking ahead of you and angelina, she was right next to you.

"you know you look so beautiful today." you said reaching for her hand.

she moved it away from you, "ouch, angelina? baby? what did i do?"

"you took her number." she said loud enough just for you to hear.

"yeah and i threw it away after."

"you looked at it, how do i know you didn't memorize it?"

"cause i didn't even look at it."

"whatever." she said rolling her eyes and catching up with the kids. 

you guys made your way to the truck and all climbed in, you were driving with angelina in the passenger seat and the kids in the back.

once everyone was settled in, you began driving, all the kids were to busy talking about what they had gotten, and what they planned on doing when you guys were gonna get home.

seeing as they weren't paying attention, you places your hand on angelina's thigh.

she looked at you, and you just smiled. you kept your hand there, until you guys got home.

once you guys got there, all the kids got out of the car and grabbed their bags but you and angelina stayed and waited for all the kids to get in the house.

"you still mad at me?" you asked

"i'm not mad."

"you sure about that?"

"angelina's look at me." you said sternly.

"what have we said about you being jealous?"

"that i have no reason to be jealous because i'm all yours, and you're all mine."

"exactly. im all yours and you're all mine"

you opened the car door and made your way, to angelina's side, you opened the door and held out your hand.

"come on love"

she grabbed your hand and the two of you made your way in the house with the kids.

!!!
request from tumblr: lovingjolie