Eternal love

flashback

may, 19, 2019

it had been two months into filming the eternals and i worked in hair and makeup. more specific i did angelina jolie and lauren ridloff's hair. lauren being my best friend recommended me.

angelina jolie had is one of the sweetest, prettiest women i've ever seen. she always nice to me, always complementing me. lauren said she thinks angelica has crush on me.

"im telling you y/n she likes you" lauren signed

"no she doesn't you're just making stuff up" i signed back.

"whatever, but i know what i'm talking about" lauren signed back as she got out of the chair.

seeing as i was finished with both of their heads i made my way out of the trailer to the snack room.

"hey, y/n wait up" you heard from behind you, it wasn't a voice you'd heard before causing you to turn around.

turing around being greeted with four familiar faces. you knew who they were just couldn't put a finger on it.

"do i know you guys?" you questioned

"we're angelina's kids, i'm pax, this is shiloh, zahara and knox" the one that called your name said.

"right, i knew i noticed you guys from somewhere."

"yeah we wanted to talk to you about something" zahara said.

"what's up?" you asked kinda scared.

"our mom she has what you would call a crush on you, and we've heard a little rumor that you like her too." knox.

oh? how did that possibly become a rumor, unless? lauren she's always telling stuff she shouldn't be.

"so?"

"so we want you to ask her out" shiloh said.

"do you guys think that's a good idea"

"yes" they all said.

"ok i'll think about it"

"don't take to long" one of the said as they all turned around.

i probably just will ask her out.

2 days later

you decided today was the day, the day to ask angelina out on a date. you didn't even know if it would be a good thing what if she didn't like you back? well her kids say she does.

walking towards her trailer you knocked on her door. she opened the door.

"hey y/n whats up?"

"hey angelina i have a question?"

"oh okay, come in"

walking in the trailer you looked around, it was very clean and well decorated, there were lots of pictures of her and her kids.

"so what did you want to ask me" she said sitting down patting the spot for you to join her on the couch.

"so there is a little rumor going around that you have a crush on me" you said.

"yeah and there is one going around that you like me" she threw back.

you laughed, "yeah exactly, i was wonder if you wanted to go on a date with me?"

she didn't immediately respond, only looked you in the eyes.

after what felt like years of staring in her eyes, she finally broke eye contact, "sure, i don't see why not."

flashback over

present day

after you asked her out that day and went on a few dates with her, the two of you became a couple. you were very much in love with her.

your relationship with her kids was very strong.

"y/n, hello? you in there?" vivi asked waving her hand in your face.

"yes, i'm here, whats up?"

"nothing much just wanted to know if you wanted to watch movies with us?"

"of courses i do, is that even a question."

you along with all six of the kids and angelina, went to the living room and began watching movies, you were happy, this where you wanted to be.

!!!
request off of tumblr- lovingjolie