past

a/n: i like to call this edging my readers. i gave the crush the name of one of my original characters if you guys don't mind :). not really proofread

!!!

you hated going to big events, mainly because of the fact that people always gossiped about you and angelina's relationship.

she was in a relationship with brad pitt when the two of you met in 2013, you fell in love with her and she you. when the two of you realized you were in love with each other you guys didn't do anything like cheat.

you stopped talking to her. until one day she showed up at your place. she had told you he proposed, and that she had said no because she wanted you.

you told her you didn't think it was a good idea for the two of you to be together and that maybe you guys should wait, seeing how she was just out of a relationship and you didn't want people to speculate she was cheating.

so she waited for two years and in 2016, the two of you began dating.

aneglian never paid attention to the gossiping, but you did. your relationship with her kids is amazing, and her relationship with your kids is just a good.

you've even gotten to the point where they call you mom sometimes and yours call her mom sometimes.

but back to the original plot of the story. you were kinda in easy at this part, people constantly looking over at the table you sat at, seats assigned for you and angelina.

you sat back and watched angelina talk to people taking a sip of your drink every now and then.

"y/n? y/n l/n" you heard a voic say as they approached you.

looking up you saw her. a face you hadn't seen in years.

"well if it isn't the blair arroyo." you said standing up making your way to her. the two of you hugged

"we'll how have you been, y/n, i've been seeing a lot of you in the news." she said pulling back from the hug.

"haha yeah there's been a lot going on."

blair was someone you used to be very in love with, you used to talk to angelina all the time about her. looking over at angelina you noticed she was still busy talking to the other guests.

"well why don't we go to the bar and you tell me all about it?" she said holding out her had.

"sure i don't see why not." you grabbed her hand and the two of you made your way over to the bar.

ordering you drinks the two of you sat down and began catching up.

the two of you were laughing at some joke blair had made, when you felt eyes burning into you.

you turned and saw angelina, jaw clenched, you smile dropped once you saw her face. she rolled her eyes and turned around.

"you okay?" blair asked.

"yeah, um i think i should go find angelina. it's been great catching up with you blair. we should definitely do this again." you said standing up.

"oh definitely." she stood up and gave you a hug.

you walked away from her. making your way though the crowd to find angie. when you finally did she her she was walking towards the bathroom.

you continued after her. following her into the restroom, it was empty when you got in. she was standing in front of the sink, staring in the mirror.

"angel?" you said, walking towards her.

there was a look on her face, a look of jealousy. you stood behind her, placing your hands on her waist.

"baby what's wrong with you?"

"you spent most of your time talking to her."

"you were talking to people in the party what did you expect? me to follow you around like a loss puppy?"

"yes"

before you could say anything else the door opened.

you removed yourself from her, standing next to her.

throwing a slight smile in the direction of the women who'd walked in.

"why don't we go home love?" you asked getting closer to her putting out an hand.

she took your hand , and the two of you made your way out of the bathroom.

angelina told someone she was heading out. as the two of you walked out, a voice called your name.

"y/n." it was blair

"i just realized i never gave you my number, so here you go." she said handing you a piece of paper.

"thank you." you said.

"angelina it's nice to see you again." blair said looking in angelina's direction.

"i wish i could say the same." she said with a smirk.

"blair it was nice to see you but i think we should be leaving now." you said before things got to far.

you didn't say anything to angelina, during the car ride. once the two of you got home it was quiet the kids were gone, so you two had the house to yourself.

you made your way to your shared bedroom. angelina following behind you.

entering the room you began to undress, making your way to the bathroom, her doing the same.

you started the shower up, getting fully naked, angelina did the same. you climbed in and she got in behind you.

she moved to stand in front of you. you looked down at her.

"i'm sorry for getting upset."

"you have nothing to be sorry about" you said grabbing the washcloth and soap.

you began washing your self off. angelina began doing the same.

once the two of you finished you both wrapped yourselves in your robes.

angelina made her way to her dresser for clothes. but you headed for that special box at the foot of your bed.

"don't put on any clothes, it's useless when i'm just about it take them out." you said opening the case pulling out a strap-on.

she looked turned to see what you were doing.

she didn't say anything only crawling onto the bed.

she watched as you strapped up, doing it with little to no effort.

she's was excited you could tell, you were too.

you climbed into bed with her, straddling her.

"i love you, you know that right?" you said kissing her.

"yes. and i love you too."

"good."

"come on, on your stomach you know how i like it." you said moving away from her giving her room to move around.

once she removed her robe and got in position. you moved behind her. gripping her waist, slamming into her.

the two do you were in for a long night.

!!!

request from tumblr - lovingjolie