sugar

sugar baby reader an sugar mama angie. angie doesn't have kids ..... oops

she's 39
you're 21
!!
march 29, 2020

you had meet angelina via a charity event. you were one of the servers, who just so happened to bump into her as she was leaving the bathroom.

you truly weren't paying attention you were much more worried about what you landlord had texted you a picture of.

flashback

november 21, 2019

"hey, deven could you cover for me i gotta take this?" you asked one of the other

"yeah of course kid" you said.

you walked off to the women's restroom, making your way secretly through the crowd. not that anyone was paying attention to you, it was full of rich famous people who wanted to donate to charities.

making your way down the hall you were looking at your phone not paying attention to where you were going. before suddenly you bumped into someone.

"holy shit i'm so sorry" you spoke as the figure bend down to pick up your cellular device.

her hair was covering her face so you couldn't exactly tell which celebrity you bumped into.

once she came up and the two of you came face to face with each other you realized it was THE angelina jolie.

"omg ms.jolie i'm very very sorry about that i should have been watching we're i was going" you spoke.

she was listening but she was more interested with the message on your phone that read in big bold letters " 4 DAYS TO PAY YOUR RENT OR YOU'RE OUT IM NOT GIVING YOU ANY MORE TIME Y/N" .

and your half typed unsent message that read :
"i promise i'll have it soon i don't really have a stable job you have to give me a week or - "

she looked up at you, seeing the tears that had welled up in your eyes, a look on her face. she then proceeded to give you a smile a sad one, as she handed you the phone.

"thank you" you said moving to continue to the restroom.

"wait" she said.

you stopped and turned around, "yes ?" .

"what's you name?" 'wtf angelina her name was in the message why ask her '

'did she not read the part of the message with my name in it??' "y/n" you said softly

"come with me" she said grabbing you upper arm pulling you to the bathroom.

"so i may or may not have read your message and i just want to kinda help you out." angie said as the two of you enter the bathroom.

"ms.jolie please you don't have to do that" you spoke.

"it's angelina or angie, and i would love to do this, i hate seeing people going through stuff like that." she said digging through small purse.

pulling her check book, and a pen, then began to write in it. you couldn't tell what she was writing.

"here" , she said ripping out the piece of paper.

taking the paper you saw it was a check written for 6000.00 .

'6k ???? at this point woman just buy me' you thought

"ms.jolie i - i can't take this i - no" you said trying to hand it back to her.

"no y/n you take this and you use it, all of it. also i want you to call me, i'd love to see you again." angelina said handing you a piece of paper with you name and number on it.