yes, anything you want

pairing: angelina jolie x oc!adena hugh

tags: mentions of cheating, pure smut 18+, bottom!angelina, strap on (adena giving), thigh riding, cunnilingus (angelina receiving), pet names (pretty girl, mistress, plus more), office sex, masturbation (angelina), oral.

lower case intended

authors note: just wanted to write smut 🤭. mama marcheline is still alive here, and the kids are with her, it's not mentioned in here well kinda but yeah <3. adena is a 37 year old black woman with dreadlocks, who is more on the masculine side. i'll be released my oc character book soon!! didn't proof read this.

!!!

Angelina and I had a rough day, arguing and accusations of cheating. she just came at me with it, no proof just her made up thoughts.

my thoughts were cut off by a knock on my office door, angelina walked into the room, i didn't look but i knew it was her because we were the only two here. i didn't say anything, couldn't even spare her a glance.

"could you come lay in bed with me please?"

"no" venom. the words came out of my mouth with venom. i could already see her face, even though i wasn't looking. sad blue eyes, pouty lips, red puffy cheeks and nose. her hair was probably a mess and she's wearing nothing but a short white silk nightgown, no bra or underwear. that's how i like her, especially when we're home alone.

"dena, please. i'm sorry, it was stupid for me to assume you were cheating, i don't know what's wrong with me. i think i just feel like, i'll lose you and you'll leave me. i don't want that especially because you're so close to the kids and the way you care for me is so different from the way anyway else has and i just. i'm scared." she sobbed out.

my heart broke a bit, god i love her so much and i hate to see her hurt. i looked up at she, she look just like i said she would.

"come here, pretty girl."  she moved quickly, i pushed my chair back allowing her to straddle my lap. she climbed on immediately wrapping her arms around my neck and pushed her head in the crock of my neck. my arms wrapped around her waist pulling her closer.

"it's okay baby, you won't lose me. i won't leave you. i love you absolutely to much to hurt you or those kids, love." she pulled back.

looking me in the eyes, "i really am sorry, adena." i didn't give her a response, i pulled her closer causing her clit to rub against my pants, pulling her into a kiss as she let out a moan.

the kiss slowly became heated, she began grinding against the crotch of my pants. i honestly thought today would be completely different when i came home from work so i wore our favorite strap-on. never getting the chance to take it off.

i could feel her moan in my mouth, her wetness soaking on my pants as she grinds. pulling back, i picked her up by her waist sitting her on one of my thighs. continuing to make her grind.

"you gonna be a good girl for me baby?"

"yes"

"you gonna do what i need you to do?"

"yes, anything you want, mistress."

my hands moved down and gripped her ass making her grid harder. her wetness soaked my pants, her moans filled the office.

"come on cum for me beautiful." her head hit my shoulder, her body shivered as her high came and went.

she looked up at me, "thank you mistress."

"you're very welcome lobe. but i'm not finished with you yet. you made me very upset and i feel like you need to repay me. okay?" she looked down as i spoke to her.

i placed my hand under her chin, making her tilt her head up. "okay?" i spoke again with a more stern voice.

"yes mistress."

with that i picked her up and sat her on the desk. pulling my chair closer to her. her nightgown hiked up give me the perfect view of her pussy and she was absolutely dripping.

"gosh, you are such a slut, look at how much you're dripping, just waiting to be fucked."

"please, mistress, no teasing i need you." i hummed i don't want to give her the chance.

"touch your self for me pretty girl." i ordered as i sat back in my chair.

"but-"

"aht aht, no buts, remember you'll do whatever i want angel."

she didn't say anything else, propping her. legs up on the arms of my chair, giving me a better view of her pussy. she was dripping onto my desk, it took everything in me not to dive in.

one of her hands slipped between her legs while the other began palming her hard nipples through her nightgown.

i watched her jump as her middle and ring finger began rubbing her clit, she let out a loud moan. i could feel myself getting wet as she continued to touch herself and moan.

i watched as she got closer and closer to coming. right before she could go over edge i pulled her fingers away from her clit.

"adena, why'd you stop me i was so close?"

"i want you to come on my face instead baby."

i pulled her to the edge of the desk as i lowered my chair so my mouth was closer to her cunt.

without hesitation i connected my lips to her clit. the sounds she made was like music to my ears. her hands pushed inside my hair, fingers gripping my scalp.

"please mistress, i'm so close." i speed up my movements, feeling her hand tighten in my locks as her hips jerked forward as she soaked my face.

i pulled back as she came down from her high. i pushed the chair up and stood up. "lay back." she did as instructed, laying on her back, her head falling slightly off the edge.

i unzipped my pants as i began making my way around the desk to where her head was. i reached over her grasping her hips pulling her head more off the edge. i pulled the navy blue strap on out of my pants.

"be a good girl and suck it. get it ready for that pretty pussy of yours."

she looked up at me and smiled, as i guided the strap on into her mouth, i could hear her gagging.

i began throat fucking her. good she looked so hot. tits bouncing every time the strap on hit the back of her throat, her gagging, her slob and spit bubbles all around my cock.

once i felt it was wet enough i pulled away. making my way back around, i grabbed angelina by the hops and pulled her back to the edge.

without hesitation i slammed the strap on into her. earning a loud moan. my pace was brutal, fucking into her roughly. her moans and the sounds of her cunt filled the room.

"fuck- mistress- ugh i'm so close."

i speed up my pace, making the desk shake and some stuff fall off.

i didn't slow down as she began cumming around my cock, i wasn't going to stop anytime soon. tonight she was going to feel me in ways she's never felt before.

!!!
😲iovejolie update 😲
yeah i was feeling nice 🤭