sugar ii

this chapter is mostly smut 😒 . little sadness at the end. sorry for any mistakes.

!!!

lets just say you and angelina's relationship was getting way more serious.

more dates, more talking about the future. yeah the future, she'd asked you what you wanted to do, you said you were gonna go to college. she said she supported you. and well obviously help you pay it off.

she wanted to get married and have kids, i mean yeah you wanted that to , but you were only 21. were you really ready to settle down, for the rest of your life. i mean yeah you love angelina, and you'd do anything for the woman, but what if you some how fuck up and she leaves you.

"y/n, y/n are you listening to me?" angelina asked shaking you from you thoughts.

"i - um i'm sorry i drifted" you said looking everywhere but at her.

she didn't respond, she just looked at you with those eyes, those eyes that said i want to take you all of you right here, right now.

she bit her lip, she stood from her seat and made her way over to where you were standing by the kitchen counter,  coming up behind you, placing her hands on you hips, she began kissing you neck, nipping a big.

"let me take you mind off of things" she said turning you around capturing you lips in a kiss. angelina grab you hand taking you up the stairs towards your bedroom.

"strip and sit on the bed" angie said releasing your hand and walking towards the closest.

angie grabbed, the strap on and a red vibrator, make her way back to the room she grab the lube out of the side dresser, she sat the stuff on the bed and made her way to you.

she locked over your naked body, "come here baby" she said sitting the bed, you straddled her.  she stroked your sides, looking into your eyes, "you're so beautiful, i love you so much" she said kissing the spot right in between you boobs.

angie continued to grab the lube, putting it on her fingers she slipped it into you,  making you moan. angie smirked she began to speed up her pace, adding another finger, you grew louder.

"baby i'm gonna cum" y/n said.

keeping her fingers at a steady paste, angie flipped the two of you over so you were on your back and she was in between your legs. she moved down on you, licking your slit make you moan even louder.

speeding up her fingers, "Fuckkk angie". not stopping angie began sucking on y/n's clitoris, send her to her climax. angie licked up the cum and pulled out of y/n.

angelina grabbed the vibrator, she turned it on to the lowest setting, pushing it against y/n's clit.

"don't cum, if you do i won't finish" angelina said dominance in her voice

y/n tried to hold back as much as she can but as the vibrations got higher she got closer and closer to releasing.

"please baby i need to cum, please"y/n  began to beg over and over again.

angie wasn't budging, she like when y/n begged it made her feel more powerful.

"go ahead, cum for me love".

y/n released all over the vibrator, and the sheets.

she turned the vibrator off and grabbed the strap on.  one she finished putting it on she grabbed the lube and rube it on there.

"you doing okay?" she asked y/n

"yep im good"

"go to the top of the bed"

crawling up with angie right behind her. she layed  on her back.

kissing y/n again,she lined the strap on up. slowly pushing it in to not hurt y/n.  y/n began to moan into angelina's mouth.

angie slowly started to speed up her motions. you could hear the sounds of their skin slapping together.

near her edge y/n began to chant all types of cuss words.

"Fuuuuck, im so close, please harder."

angie speed up, maaking y/n's eyes roll back and her back arch off of the bed.

y/n began to come.

y/n began to shake and cum.

"That was amazing" y/n said as angie pulled out of her. . Taking to strap on off she tossed it to the side.

"hmm really?" angie looked up a you smirking.

"turn over face down ass up". she slowly slid her way into y/n, starting with a slow pace.

angelina quickened her pace, moving in and out of y/n faster. y/n being on the verge of cumming began screaming angies name.

angie slowed down, making slow long strokes.

"i'm gon-"y/n cut herself off cumming.

angelina didn't stop, instead she speed up her paces. all while y/n reached down in between them, hitting the little button that turns on the vibrations. that caught angie off guard.

this also made her jerk back, to the point of her pulling out of y/n and slamming back into her. that right there set y/n off again, making her cum again.

"fuuuuck" y/n said as she came down from her high.

angie pulled, out the vibrator still on. y/n rubbed angies nipples, making her moan, helping send angie over the edge.

finishing, angie removed the strap on, and cuddled up with y/n. the two of the fell asleep.

the next morning wasn't as normal, angie was acting distant, more in her head, then with you.

the two of you were currently sitting on the couch watching greys anatomy.

"y/n?"

"yes?"

"you love me right?"

"yeah"

"you love me for me and not just the fame and money right" she questioned

"yeah angelina , i mean our relationship did start off as you just giving me money and stuff but i have grown costume to being with you for you and not the money, i love you" you said kissing her cheek.

"okay thank you for that"

"whats wrong with you" y/n asked her.

"i don't know, things just seem very out of sorts and i want the best for me and you" she said sighing,

"do you not feel like were the best for each other?" you questioned.

"i do i know were the best for each other that why i'm trying to hold back from asking you to marry me, i don't wanna scare you off." she said avoiding eye contact with you.

"angelina if you want to ask me to marry you do it, i wont say no, i love you for you, i love everything about you, okay?"

"i'm not gonna ask you now ,i'm gonna wait till the time is right okay?' she looked at you smiling.

the two shared a kiss and cuddled up on the couch together.

!!!!

hey sorry this is a little late and short. don't hasite to send me request <3. sorry for any mistakes.