scenes

a/n ; angelina never got with brad and the both of you have been married for years. short. and you only have 4 kids - maddox, pax, zahara and shiloh.'

!!!

you and angelina were both actors, you've both been together for about 22 years and married for 12 of those years. you love her and your children with all of your heart, and don't know what you'd do without them.

in all the years you and angelina have been together you never really did movies together, i mean yes she appeared in like one or two of yours, and you three of hers. but you guys never started in a movie together.

well that's all about to change. the two of you are starting in a moving about these two women, who've been in love with each other for years, but never saying it. till eventually your character had enough and finally steps up, with leads to the two of them having sex.

that's how the two of you are where you are now, trying to film a sex scene. but the two of you couldn't stop laughing.

"okay ladies are you ready now?" the director, your best friend, izzy asked.

"yes, yes we are." you said coming out of your laughing fit.

angelina got back in position, with was straddling your lap, as you sat in your office chair.

"alright, take three, and action." izzy said.

the two of you began kissing about, moving down to kiss her neck, angelina's character moaned.

you can't help but to feel butterflies, even though it was acting, it felt so real.

you kissed a spot that caused angelina to start laughing.

you couldn't help it, her laugh made you start laughing.

you two were practically on the verge of tears.

"this is why i don't work with married couples." you heard izzy say.

that made the two of you laugh more.

"okay let's take a break, we'll pick up here in an hour."izzy said standing up from the directors chair.

you and angelina got up and fixed your clothes.

"we're sorry izzy, it's just really hard for me not to laugh when she laughs." you told her.

"yeah yeah yeah, i know. i need some food. y'all want anything?"

"nah we're good, we're gonna go back to out trailer and relax for a bit." you respond.

you and angelina parted ways from the set to your shared trailer, sitting down the two of you cuddled up on the couch.

"maybe us doing a movie together wasn't a good idea." you said.

angelina smacked your arm, "don't say that."

"i'm sorry but neither of us can take stuff serious when we do it so." you said shrugging.

"well i like the idea of working with you, but since this is the first time we really worked together, it's kinda an adjustment." she said.

you could see her point and it was true.

"i love you, you know that right?" you asked her.

"yes y/n, i know that and i love you too."

the two of you shared a kiss.

you both cuddled up on the couch for about 30 minutes, then deciding to get some food, and preparing for the scene.

!!!

request from tumblr - lovingjolie