little old me?

request: Hi~ could you maybe do one where you are set up with Angie by a friend or someone close? Like your obviously a fan and admire her professionally but you had no idea someone like her had been asking about around about you and it's an awkward but super adorable first meeting?

a/n : reader is an architect and has worked with some big celebrities !! also reader has 4 kids, i have them mask if that's alright with you guys... obviously idk angelina's number, so i put one and i really hope y'all know where it's from. also this is short

!!!

you had to have been of the best architects there is, you worded with some very big celebrities. many of them recommending you to each other. you owned your own company. so you had lots going for you

on top of being an architect, you had four kids eden and erza they were twins your oldest two 17, then aria she was 14 and lastly naya 9, she was your unexpected one, but you love her to death, and wouldn't trade her for the world.

dating was something you surprisingly had time for, but you could never find the right one, someone who understood your work and you having kids.

"so i'm going to set you up with a friend of mine, her name is angelina jolie." your closest friend layla explained.

"angelina jolie? as in the famous angelina jolie?"

"yeah." you just looked at her, you'd worked with angelina in the past, when she was married to help build her and her now ex husbands summer house. she was sweet and her smile was intoxicating.

"she's single and says she's ready to mingle, and she's been asking about you."

"about me ? little old me?"

"yeah she said you guys worked together and a whole bunch of other stuff i forgot."

you sat in shook she asked about you? there's no way.

"anyways, here's her number, i already gave her yours, so you should be expecting her to text you after this." layla throw a smile your way.

you took the piece of paper and put it in your pocket. the two of you continued with you your lunch.

once finished you headed back to your office.

you were finishing up some blueprints when , maria - your assistant- come in.

"there's someone here to see you." you weren't expecting anyone, your schedule was clear.

"send them in." you said curiously, it could be someone here to murder you, but you haven't made any enemies - unless you count some of the problematic celebrities you said you wouldn't work with - but that was about it.

putting the blueprints you, you weren't paying attention to who walked in.

"how may i he-" you cut yourself off, looking at the women in front of you.

there she stood in all her glory, hair falling over her shoulder, her shades sitting atop her head, the first three buttons of the trench coat open, it stopping at her ankles.

"hello?" you got caught up in staring you forgot she was there.

"hi, sorry about that." nerves were kicking in, you could practically feel yourself sweating. "hi." her smile, god her smile could like light, a thousand room.

"um- what- what can i do for you ms.jolie?" you couldn't even get words out properly.

"well layla, told me that she gave you my number, and that she was going to set us up. so i thought it would be a good idea to ask you out in person." you could hear that she was nervous as well.

"now looking at it this wasn't a good idea." she said before you could get a word out. she let out a small laugh.

"no, no i'm glad you did actually, i know i probably would have been to scared to text or call you."

"well i'm glad i did." she smiled, there was a silence comfortable silence. "so? would you like to go out with me?"

she spoke up, "yes i would really like that angelina."

"i'll text you a time, date and address." she smiled.

"i'll see you soon angelina."

she made her way out of the office, you let out a breath you had no idea you were holding.

maria walked about into the office, "what was that about?" you were close to maria, she's been working for you for years, she was even one of your childrens godmother.

"layla set me up with her, she gave her my number, but she said she thought it would be better to ask me in person on a date." you said as you sat in your chair.

"you better tell me all about it."

"i will you, know that. hey, i may need you to watch the kids for me, the day of, i haven't talked to their dad so."

"oh of course, i would never pass a chance to see my babies."

you laughed and looked over at the clock, it was about that time for you to leave, you always left early on fridays, so you could spend more time with the kids.

"alright i'm about to head out, i'll see you soon?" you said to maria, "uh yeah im coming over today i wanna see the kids."

you and maria made your way out of the office, towards maria's office, "okay then see you later." you walked towards the elevators, pressing the button, waiting, when it arrived you stepped on.

message

678-999-8212

hey, it's angelina, me and you giorgio baldi, tomorrow at 7.

you

i'll see you there

you were excited to say the least. she was a lovely women and you hope it worked out in your favor.