angel

based off how angelina got the nickname angel

i kinda set this up based off how my school did high school, also they are freshman so they are in their first year of high school.

also i don't know the names of anyone of her friends so they're all made up :)
///

angelina jolie the woman i love, my angel. thinking of her makes me happy, she just brings a smile to my face.

i remember when i first met her.

FLASHBACK *freshman year y/n and angelina *

y/n walked into her new school, towards the front office, to receive her schedule.

the office had told her there would be someone to show her around. whom would also be in her classes.

she was told the girls name was angelina, and that she was really sweet, hopefully that's true.

angelina walked into the front office, greeting everyone around her.

making her way towards the principals office, she knocked on the door.

"good morning dr.hughes."

"good morning angelina."

"y/n this is the person lovely girl i was telling you about."

you turned, smiling in her direction.

"hi" you said as a whisper.

"y/n angelina here like i said is on a be showing you around and making sure you know where you're going."

angelina stood up. "you ready, i wanna show you the way to class before the bell rings"

you nodded. standing up, waving goodbye to the principal, you and angelina made your way to your first class.

she showed you were the cafeteria was, and pointed out a few of your classes as you both made your way to your first class of the day.

compared to the other kids there you were actually really short. you hoped that didn't make you stand out.

you had been bullied a lot in your old school. that's one of the reasons you moved.

"and this right here is our homeroom and our last period. seeing as we have every period together, just stick with me and you'll be fine" she gave you a warm smile.

you were very appreciative of her and the fact that she told you, to stick with her. but you had other plans in mind.

in most of the classes they allowed you to sit wherever. so you decided to sit in the back of every class.

you did this, being the first in class and the first out. you avoided talking to people, kept your head down.

everything went by smoothly.

till one day in homeroom some guy tried hitting on you.

"hey, what's your name?"

you were in the middle of finishing math homework.

you looked up at him, rolled your eyes and looked away.

"aw so you're just gonna ignore me?"

"i'm not interested" you said not looking away from your paper.

"you sure? you haven't even gotten to know me baby" he said putting his hand on your thigh.

"first of all don't call me that, second of all i'm not interested" you said moving his hand from your thing.