mile high club

smut
g!p!reader, r - 43, angie - 46
its short...
———————

you and angelina had been together for sometime now, but with the both of you having careers and kids its been a bit hard for the two of you to get away and have some personal time together.

but that's changing angie and you planned a trip for just the two of you to get away, no work, no kids or no distractions. you were happy.

it was 2:30 pm when the two of you got onto the private plane angelina owned.

you were wearing dress pants with a button up and angelina in a beautiful black dress, the two of you had a dinner date set a little after your plane landed so you just decided to get dressed beforehand.

the two of you got to your seats, and bucked up waiting for the pilot, to take off, the two of you made small talk.

by 2:50 you were up in the air on your way to venice, italy.

"ms. y/l/n can i get you anything?" the flight attendant asked.

"no i'm fine thank you" you responded, after that she walked away.

you looked at angelina, just as she looked at you, "why didn't she ask you?"

angelina smiled at you, "well isn't it obvious, she has a crush on you my love."

you sat there dumbfounded.

angelina placed a hand on you upper thigh, the two of you sparked another small conversation, throughout said conversation, her hand began to inch closer to your member.

running her black nails over you clothed length, she pressed the call button.

not even 2 minutes later the attendant came out.

"how can i help?"

"could you do me a favor and not have anyone, including you come out here for the next 35 minutes?"

"oh of course ms.jolie" she looked down and saw angelina's hand resting on you, she turned on her heel and went back to where shed usually be alerting everyone.

angelina began removing your belt, unbuttoning and unzipping your pants, causing your breath to hitch in your throat.

she pulled your pants and underwear down allow your dick to spring free, you were nearly hard. she wrapped her hand around you, making eye contact with you, you could see the pure lust in her eyes, and how it turned you on even more.

you couldn't help but moan of your hand wrapped about you.

she leaned in kissing you, it was passionate, but full of lust.

once you were fully hard she removed her hands and her lips from yours.

you groaned. she hiked her dress up revealing nothing underneath. she proceeded to climb into your lap.

she was still very much holding eye contact with you. you could feel her rub up against you, leaning in to kiss you more, these was much more lust this time.

she reached between the two of you and lined your member up with her entrance, and began sinking down on you, taking it all it. you could feel her moaning in your mouth.

once you were bottomed out in her, you placed your hands on her hips, lifting her up slowly, bringing her where only the tip was in, you looked up at her. slamming her back down on you, you earned a loud moan from her.

she began taking control bouncing up and down on you, you were pretty sure the lewd sounds the two of you were making could be heard by everyone else.

but you were thinking about them, you were thinking about angelina being wrapped around you. this was the first time the two of you actually got to do it.

she began to slow down, you took that as an opportunity to free her breast, you began playing with her nipples, taking them in your mouth.

you could feel her tighten around you, you could tell she was close, "fuck, y/n i'm gonna-"

cutting herself off angelina came around you, you could help but release in her.

the two of you just sat there you holding her in silence.

she began to slowly lift herself off of you, she moved back to her seat, fixing her clothes, grabbing the towel that was sitting on the table she cleaned herself off, making her way to do the same for you, you stopped her.

"no i got it, if you do i'll get hard again." you said reaching to taking from her.

"would that be a bad thing." she said as she pulled back from you.

she was teasing, it was in her nature. you leaned forward all most connecting your lips and grabbed the towel from her. leaning back in your seat to clean yourself off.

she whispered something underneath her breath, but you didn't catch it, once you finish you throw the towel on the table and pulled your pants and underwear back up rebuttoning and zipping them, and buckling your belt.

"you thirsty? i'm thirsty" you said, pressing the call button.

angelina moved back onto your lap her arms wrapped around you, her legs over yours. made herself comfortable, she began kissing your neck.

"hi, what can i get for the two of you?" the attendant asked.

"i need some water, angel?" she removed herself from kissing your neck.

"yes?"

"do you want anything baby?"

"mm no just you." she said moving back to your neck.

"just the water please." you said smiling up at the blond woman.

she turned around and made her way to the back.

"angel?"

"yes?"

"you need to stop that."

"what if i don't want to?" she whispered in your ear.

"then we'll have to cancel our dinner plans."

"i like idea of that."

"i bet you do"

———————

does this make up for my absence?

sorry for any mistakes..