𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑌𝑎𝑘𝑢

"Do you, um, have an answer?"

You stare at the man before you, unsure how to answer his question.

"Kai-chan, I... I don't want to ruin our friendship," you say as you put your hand on his shoulder, giving him a sincere look, "I'm just not interested in you that way."

Kai nods sadly at your response. You know he was half expecting it since you had been avoiding him for a while now. After letting you know that he understands your decision, Kai turns to walk back into the gym.

"Hey wait!" you call out as he begins walking away, not responding to your voice.

Fuck it.

You run up to Kai and wrap your arms around his waist, pushing your chest into his back. He stops walking as he hesitates on how to react.

"I don't want you to leave me just because of my answer," you sob into his back.

"Uh, maybe we should have gone the other way."

You peak out from around Kai's side and see Lev and Yaku staring back at you with a bit of pink dusting across their faces. You slowly take your hands off of Kai and take a step back.

"No sorry it's okay," you explain while telling them that they weren't interrupting anything.

As you do, Kai scoffs and walks past the other guys. Yaku and Lev watch him until he disappears back into the gym and then turn their attention back to you.

"You alright?" Lev asks as he steps closer to you, "What was that about?"

Lev and Yaku both walk over to you, making sure that you're alright. You nod and vaguely explain what happened between you and Kai.

"We were friends," you say as you hang your head down, looking at the floor, "but I don't think that's the case anymore."

"We'll be your friends!" Lev beams.

You pick your head up and look at both of the smiling men in front of you.

"Seriously?!" you say excitedly as you smile back.

"Of course," nods Yaku, "and if there's anything you need us to help you with we gotcha!"

Yaku gives you a thumbs up, resulting in a laugh from you.

You thank Yaku and Lev for their kind words and start walking with them towards the dorms.

"So what are you gonna do now anyways?" asks Lev.

"Dunno," you shrug, "probably just study in my room."

As you look up at Lev, you see him smiling past you. You turn your head and see Yaku smiling back at his friend. You stop walking as you become suspicious of the situation. Both boys look back at you, confused.

"What are you two doing," you ask skeptically.

The two exchange a look again before facing you.

"We were gonna ask if you want to come over and hang out," Yaku smiles.

You look over at Lev and see an approving face. As you turn back to Yaku you give him a big grin.

"Yeah sure! I'd love to!"

You grab both of their arms and ask them to show you which way to their dorm. Once you arrive, you see a somewhat cleaned room. You giggle to yourself, kinda proud that they're not living in a pigsty like some of the other dorm rooms you've seen.

"I'm gonna shower real quick alright?" Lev says to you, "Yaku can you stay with Y/N so she's not alone?"

"Sure!" Yaku nods, "I'll just shower once you get back."