𝐴𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐾𝑒𝑛𝑚𝑎

Y/N's P.O.V.

"K-Kenma!" you exclaim when you turn to see the mostly blond headed boy beside you.

You back up from Kai and turn around to show him that Kuroo's on the couch.

"Fuck," you mutter when you see Kuroo isn't where you last left him.

The three of you begin searching for your super drunk friend. Eventually, you feel yourself get yanked away in a different direction.

"What the hell!" you complain before turning to the person who grabbed you, "Kenma?!"

"I don't need Kai's help," he mutters as he drags you along, "but please help me look because I don't want to be here any longer than I have to."

"If you want to find him faster then having more people would do the trick," you mumble to himself.

You notice Kenma side-eye you as he, unfortunately, hears what you say, but overlooks it as he continues searching. Kenma starts pulling you around again, causing you to get motion sickness.

"Kenma please don't pull me around too much," you say as you put your hand to your forehead, "I'm not as drunk as Kuroo but still."

You look into Kenma's eyes and see even more concern than before. Not wanting to be any more of a bother you then tell him that you'll be okay.

"Wait that's it," Kenma says calmly as he replays your words in his head, "Kuroo's probably throwing up. Y/N where's the bathroom?"

You grab onto Kenma's hand and lead him to the bathroom in the same suite. Before entering, you knock and hear someone lightly groan. Kenma steps in front of you and slowly opens the door. As you peek through, you see Kuroo hunched over the toilet.

"We're like fucking babysitters," you hear Kenma groan.

Not giving too much thought to Kenma's complaint, you rush over to Kuroo's side.

"Kuroo why'd you leave like that?" you ask frantically.

"Did you give him water?" Kenma asks.

You nod and quickly look around for the water bottle that Kai had given Kuroo, but it's not in sight. Kenma then decides he'll go and find another.

You place your hand on Kuroo's back as he slightly shifts his weight away from the toilet.

"You done throwing up?" you ask.

Kuroo nods and you help him lean back against the wall. You then reach across him to grab toilet paper and lightly clean Kuroo's face as you kneel in front of him.

"Why did you leave?" you ask him again, but calmer this time.

"You and Kai," he mutters, "so... gross."

"Me?" you laugh, trying to get rid of the awkward topic of Kai, "you're the super gross one. I'm cleaning puke off your face."

"You don't understand me, Y/N," he grumbles.

You feel kinda bad but at the same time, Kuroo is being adorable in the way he's allowing you to help him.

"Here," you hear Kenma's monotonous voice call from beside you.

Kuroo reaches up and gently takes the water from Kenma's hands. Kenma then places his hand on your shoulder, causing you to look up at him.

"You okay too, Y/N?" he asks worriedly.

You give Kenma a weak thumbs up and smile. He seems to give you a weird look but ignores your response and kneels next to you and Kuroo.

"Do you think you can stand up so I can take you home?" Kenma asks.