𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

On Tuesday, you spend your evening in the boys' volleyball gym practicing with Lev and Yaku, your mini-team. Throughout practice, Yaku tries to subtly hint at a girl he met last weekend.

"She's one of your friends, isn't she?" Yaku asks eagerly.

"Nakamura? The one with purple hair? Yeah, she's on the girls' team," you try to say with as little interest as possible.

You remind yourself that something seemed suspicious between Lev and Yaku a few times when you hung out with them. Especially the first time you were alone with Yaku when Lev came in flustered from seeing you so close to his roommate.

"Yeah! Nakamura!" he beams.

"Sorry Yaku but from what I've heard of your pick-up lines, I don't know if you'll have much luck."

You walk a little ways from Yaku, trying to keep near Lev and dissipate the conversation.

"Y/NNN," Yaku whines as he follows after you, "then can you help me get with her. Her beauty is second only to yours and a goddess like you could really help me out."

You turn to face Yaku as he stares at you with his best puppy dog eyes. As you begin genuinely considering the proposal, a volleyball out of nowhere smacks on Yaku's head.

"Ow!" he yells as the pair of you look towards where the ball came from.

"Yaku, you're a dumbass leave poor Y/N alone she doesn't want to hear about your stupid feelings!"

Yet another reason to prove Lev has feelings for Yaku.

Yaku rubs his head and once more looks at you with pleading eyes. After telling him you'll think about it, you walk over to Lev.

I'm like the damn matchmaker around here, what the hell?!

After a while of working with Lev and Yaku, Nekomata-sensei calls the team over.

"Hey Kenma," you wave as the two of you walk towards your coach.

Kenma nods slightly in response, continuing to walk towards Nekomata-sensei without hesitation.

"Rude," you mumble to yourself.

"What was that, Y/N?" you hear Kai ask from your other side.

You assure Kai that you didn't say anything and awkwardly avoid him as you found your way towards Lev, whom you felt more comfortable being next to.

As the group gathers around the boys' coach, he begins telling the group that there will be a camp next week for both the girls' and boys' volleyball team at Fukurodani.

"Already?" you turn to see Kuroo question as his face lights up, "You hear that Kenma?! We're gonna get to see Bokuto!"

Kuroo wraps his arm around his smaller friend. Kenma, however, rolls his eyes before continuing to ignore his friend. His eyes then flash towards you for a moment before returning to their gaze at Nekomata-sensei.

"Psst, Y/N," you hear Yaku call from behind you, "this is my shot with Nakamura! I could really use your help."

"Shut up," you whisper frustratedly back at him, "I'll only agree to help you if you promise you won't do anything inappropriate like those awful pick-up lines!"

"Deal," you hear him excitedly whisper back.

You look over at Lev, happy that he didn't overhear the conversation.

Once Nekomata-sensei's lecture is over, you decide now is the best time to talk to Lev about what you've noticed.

"Oi Lev!" you call out as you run to him.