𝐵𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑁

KENMA'S P.O.V.

Once it becomes glaringly obvious to you that Y/N is super drunk, you realize it probably isn't best for her to be out alone.

"Y/N-chan have you been drinking?" you hear Kuroo ask her.

Your interest in her response becomes known to her as well as she glances over at you. Once she looks away, you trace her path of vision to Akaashi. Since getting to Fukurodani today, Y/N has spent more time with him than you which pissed you off. You did not plan on sharing Y/N with anyone else and just like you do with Kai, you'll take it upon yourself to make sure they won't get too close.

"Well I uh, that's all I came here for so goodnight."

As Y/N turns to leave, you walk towards the door in an attempt to catch up with her.

"Hey now, where ya goin' buddy?" Kuroo smirks as he looks down at you.

"Leave me alone Kuroo I made a promise to Y/N that if she ever gets too drunk, I'll help her," you lie.

"Kenma I didn't know you had a girlfriend," someone from the Fukurodani team calls to you.

A couple of others chime in, even answering the question for you. You can't help the feeling of heat sweep across your face as you make your way past Kuroo.

"That's cute he wants to help her," you hear another say as you continue to ignore them and exit the room.

As you turn a corner, you see Y/N slowly walking back to her room while holding on to the wall.

The moment you approach, she trips over her own feet. Luckily, you're there to catch her before her legs give out completely.

"K-Kenma?" she asks confused as she looks up at you.

"Stop being so reckless," you grumble.

"Sorry," she says weakly as you help her stand.

Once you help her up, the two of you stand together as your arms wrap around her waist. You can't help but stare into her gorgeous eyes as you hold her close. Even when she's drunk, she still looks beautiful.

"Hey Kenma?" she finally asks as she breaks the awkward tension between the two of you.

Y/N reaches her right arm up and pokes your left cheek.

"How come you're grumpy all of the time?"

Her question and the unexpected contact instantly make the heat rise to your cheeks.

"What do you-"

Your sentence gets cut off as Y/N's soft lips press against yours. For a moment you struggle with keeping her up as you lose focus on what you were previously doing. The softness of her kiss almost melting you away.

After the sound of a door opening, you quickly move your face away from hers. Turning your head to the side, you ignore Y/N's dejected face.

"Y/-" you begin to whisper before getting cut off by someone else.

"Well you two are suspicious close," Kuroo calls as he walks out of the room.

Y/N, now realizing why you pulled away, stares at Kuroo with a guilty expression easily read by him.

"What was going on here?" Kuroo continues to tease.

"I was just helping Y/N because she bumped into the wall."

You wait to see if Kuroo has bought your lie as he walks around you to the other side of Y/N. Without saying anything, he wraps his arm around her waist from the other side and tells you that he's going to help you bring her back to her room.