𝑃𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑂𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔

After your incident with Kenma Tuesday, you decided to pick up some mini apple pies from a store off campus before your practice with them today.

As you walk into the gym you head over to Kuroo who's talking with Yamamoto.

"I'm serious she's like a fucking angel!" Yamamoto dramatically says to Kuroo, "but I don't exactly know what her name is, uh, yet."

"Yeah you do," you tease as you walk over to them with the treats, "It's Y/N and I'm definitely an angel."

You give the boys a big smile as they look down at the box you're carrying.

"You got that right," Kuroo nods as he keeps his eyes fixated on what you brought.

You roll your eyes and open the box to reveal the mini apple pies.

"Kenmaaa!" Kuroo screams, "you're gonna like this!"

You look over at Kenma as he stands up and grumpily walks over. Once he sees the apple pies in the box, his eyes widen.

"They're mostly for you," you say as you hold the box out to him, "to apologize for when I wasn't looking where I was going."

Kenma looks up at you and you find the smallest grin sneak onto his face.

"Well go ahead and try it first," Kuroo says as he pats his friend's back.

Kenma nods and takes a pie from the box. He inspects it for a moment before looking back up at you. He sees the anticipation in your eyes as you watch him bring the pie to his mouth and takes a bite. His eyes immediately widen and looks over at Kuroo.

"It's really good," he mumbles.

You fight the urge to jump up and down from excitement that Kenma's accepted your apology. Kuroo and Yamamoto hungrily grab a pie as well and dig in. As the other boys start crowding around you hold out the box to each of them letting them know there's plenty.

As the crowd in front of you fades, Kai walks over and shyly takes a treat. You give him a quick smile to ease the awkward moment. Once the box is empty you put the container down.

"Y/N?"

You turn around and see Kenma right in front of your face. Getting startled for a moment you take a slight step back.

"Yeah Kenma? Everything okay?"

"Mhm just wanted to thank you for the food."

"It's no problem I am really sorry about the other day," you say nervously.

Kenma shakes his head and lets you know it's alright. The two of you then walk over to the gym and begin warming up. Afterward, you walk over to your usual mini-team of Yaku and Lev and the three of you begin some drills.

"Man, Y/N, why'd you have to feed us before practice," Yaku groans as he holds onto his stomach.

You hear Yaku's stomach growl so you tell him to go to the bathroom before he makes a mess. He looks at you with pitiful eyes before nodding and running out of the room.

Now's my chance to talk to Lev. He was acting strange the other day when he saw me with Yaku.

You walk over to grab a volleyball from the cart and head towards Lev.

"Lev, can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Sure, Y/N. What is it?" he smiles.

"It's just that-"

"Y/N! Kenma! Come here for a second!" Nekomata-sensei's voice bellows throughout the gym.

"Uh, I'll be back," you tell Lev, "but it's not important so don't worry about it."