Prologue

"Here we are..." Mrs. Manoban parked her car in front of her new house which was an inheritance from her late mother in law. She turned off the engine and got off the car.

"What do you think, Lisa?" Mrs. Manoban is standing in front of the house, her eyes are wandering the whole place.

Meanwhile a girl lazily hooped off the car, fixing her clothes. Without answering her mother's question she went to the trunk and took her stuffs.

"As if I have other option." She said as she bringing her stuffs and dropped them in the terrace.

"This house is bigger than our apartment in Seoul. Large front yard, I can plant many flowers here. I can't do that in our apartment." Mrs. Manoban locked the car doors.

"Feel the air here," Mrs. Manoban closing her eyes,  enjoying the fresh air. "And look at the sky, it's so bright." She then looked up at the sky.

"Mom, it's cloudy. So why don't you open the house right now. I just wanna lay down. It's so tiring travelling from Seoul to this.... stupid town."

"Lisa...! This is your grandparents' house. You always spent your holidays here."

"Times change, mom. I'm not a kid anymore."

"You are to me." Mrs. Manoban entering the house and roaming it. "Bring my stuffs too." She threw the car key to her daughter.

"Yes, mooommm."

Lisa lazily went back to the car to take the remain stuffs. Yes, from today she and her mother will live in this house. A quite big building with a bright gray paint which looks a bit fade already.

She watched the surrounding neighborhood before she entering the house. A house next to hers captured her eyes since it's exactly same like her house, only that house is smaller. That house also has a room with a balcony facing a room in Lisa's house, which at the moment she already claimed it will be her room.

"Lisa...!! What are you doing there? Can you see it's raining?" Mrs. Manoban yelled at her daughter from the terrace stairs.

Lisa carried the stuffs and rushed to her house.At the moment she stepped on the house, she can feel that something strange is going to happen to her.

_To be continued_