Chapter 29

First recess, the class door opened, suddenly everything was going at hyper speed. Students ran out of class as if they need to breath more air at outside. Rosé lifted her ass up and walked to Lisa's desk.

Looking from the phone to see the clock on it, Rosé wondering why doesn't Jisoo give news yet to them.

"Did Jisoo call you? Or text you?" Rosé sat sideways on the desk to look at Lisa.

"Nope."

"I hope she's with Seulgi now."

"I believe she is. I trust her ability. I don't think she's stupid, she's just lazy. Very very lazy." Lisa pushed her chair backwards aim for a space further from Rosé.

"Yeah, maybe." Rosé handed a bottle of energy drink to Lisa. Smiling.

"For me?" Lisa raised her eyebrows.

"Nooo, can you open it for me?" Rosé turned to smile at grin.

"Hmmm...."

Gulping her vitamin drink from the bottle, Rosé then threw her head back and stretched her arms out to the sides and up.

"You seem so tired."

"I am exhausted. Aren't you?"

"Well, I got enough rest. You slept in the car too."

"That's different. It wasn't really comfortable. I wonder how can you're not feeling tired. You didn't even sleep the whole way home."

"I always sleep late actually. And it's been my body clock I think. But I will sleep faster if there's Jennie besides me, hehe."

"Hmmm...." Rosé swigging the last orange liquid out of her bottle and grimace because of its sour taste. "Speaking of Jennie, what were you doing at the back seat last night?"

"You require for an answer for that question? Wasn't it obvious? You saw me-"

"You were having s-sex with her?"

Lisa laughed, "Fucking unbelievable. Is that in your mind?"

"Well, I saw your braaaaa, revealing your boobs. And Jennie's hands on top of them. Tell me what were her hands doing there?"

Lisa smiled, recalling her last night moment with the girl she loves. How Jennie laid on top of her, kissed her chest, her face, her lips.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Poking Lisa's fantasy, Rosé was still demanding for an answer.

"About what?"

"You were having sex with her?" Rosé lowered her voice.

"Noo- We were just enjoying our intimate moment. It was just a make out. A little kissing, touching here and there, everywhere." Giggled.

Rosé frowned, disbelief with what Lisa had just explained. "Well, actually I am wondering too how can you make love to a ghost?"

"I'm gonna find out soon." Lisa laughed.

"My Lord, is that normal?!" Rosé shrieked, weakly.

"Nothing's normal when it comes to love." Lisa was enjoying the thought of Jennie's sexy little body. "Aah, you make me missing her now."

"Bullshit. I don't trust in love." Rosé pulled a lips balm out of pocket and applied it quickly. "Love you see, is the one force that cannot be explained. Cannot be broken down into a chemical process. Its existence robbed our pleasures and joys. It makes our nights darker and days gloomier."

Lisa stared at Rosé without smiling. She can read there's no humour in Rosé's sentences.

"Where did you get that mind? You seem ever had a bad experience with love."