Chapter 15

"Come on Rosé, walk a little faster." Shouted Lisa who had walked a few steps in front of Rosé.

"Why should I come?"

"Because I got you involved."

"We need your help, Rosé."

"Jennie said she needs your help. Aren't you going to help her?"

"Help doing what?"

"I'll tell you later, the important thing is that you come with me first to meet and talk to Jisoo about Jennie's existence."

"Jennie the ghost you mean?"

"Don't say like that."

"She's right, Lisa. I'm a ghost."

"Stop it, Nini. Don't talk like that either.”

"This is the room." Jennie pointed at a room in front of them which is on the fourth floor.

"What are we gonna do here?" Rosé stood farther from the doorway and breathe rapidly.

Lisa pushed the door and stepped in, then walked quietly. She wandered around the room through her retinas. The smells of the damp room grows with the rising temperature. It’s quite dark because there were no lights on. The light that coming through the thin curtains was the only light in the room.

There were a few old broken chairs and table. Some broken tiles. Some small buckets and larger buckets filled with kind of dusty stuffs in the darkened corner. In the middle of the room, there was a small stage with an old piano on it. And there was a curtain with maroon-velvet color faded hanging behind the stage. All seem neglected.

Rosé didn't move from her spot by the doorway. She felt less pleasant here.

"I shouldn't be here. Why should I be involved in all this? It tortures me." She scowled, her stomach growling. "Ughhh .. !! I want food."

"Rosé...!!!" Lisa whispered screaming, only her head could be seen behind the door.

Rosé stomped her feet, walked up the steps toward the room. She then entered the room lazily.

"Ewwww ... !! "She brought her hand over her nose and mouth. "What do we do here?"

"So, where is she?" Lisa asked Jennie, her eyes were scanning the room as if searching for something.

"Who?" Rosé replied, but Lisa ignored it.

"Check behind the stage. She usually sits there with her earphones on."

Lisa went to the stage and parted the curtain which caused Jisoo jumped in shock.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!!"

"Sorry, Jisoo. I don't want to disturb you. But I do need to talk to you."

"Fuck..!! You stubborn ass,, how many times should I say to you, DO NOT TALK ABOUT HER ANYMORE!!" Jisoo rubbed her eyes and blinked.

"I know you want some alone time, I don't fucking blame you. I will not disturb you if I don't really need you. And where do you think I could find this place? This old musical room? Only you who want to come to this- mess and humid room. Jennie told me."

"Why do you want to know about Jennie so badly?! What's your intention, huh?!" Jisoo got up and quickly grabbed Lisa by the collar.

"I just want to tell you something about Jennie."

"I don't want to know whatever it is you want to talk about Jennie. Got it ?!" Jisoo's hand gripped Lisa's collar tightly, and the other one clenched into a fist.