Chapter 33

The gate slide open just enough to let Jisoo's four wheels entered the Kim's property. A white massive estate with a large bronze gates. It surrounded by two-metre-high wall combined with solid iron fence, as if it was a fortress. Cameras mounted point to the surroundings. And there was a fountain in front of the terrace.

Jisoo opened the polished solid-wood front door and welcome the girls in. The house was glamorous decorated with marble-tiled-floors. Everything looked elegant, expensive, clean and shiny. Hanging on the high ceiling was a huge crystal chandelier.

"Goodness...!! What kind of house is this?" Lisa's eyes grew bigger when she slide her shoes off and looked around the room right after she stepped in. Jennie giggled with her girlfriend's cute surprised expression.

She got no answer from Jisoo who now lead them walk across the room to the outside area. There was a pool which was half covered by a roof and half open to the blue sky.

Both Lisa and Rosé were stunned with the sight. There were billiard table, large barbecue grill counter, a set of round dining table, a red velvet luxurious sofa paired with marble table, and one big armchair in the corner. There were two vending machines as well, one containing various drinks, the other containing snacks and sweets. Those settled on the pool area.

The blonde stood in awe, She was momentarily speechless. The vending machines hypnotized her. "This is a hotel." She said with her beaming eyes.

The pool itself was breathtaking beauty. It was a rock pool designed with small waterfall, jacuzzi. There were colorful pebbles were used as the path, palm trees and different flowers surrounded the pool area.
Poolside lounge chairs neatly lined and there were a pile of beanbags as well.

Lisa slumped on the sofa. While Jisoo, she chose to seat on a big leather armchair.

"What was your father business again?" Lisa asked with an amused expression.

"He owns hotels, restaurants, vineyards and do import and export too." Jisoo answered after talking something to the maid.

"Such a very important person."

"Such a VERY BUSY PERSON. It suits him more." Jisoo corrected with emphasis. "He barely have time for his family."

"My father too. Don't be too hard on him. Our fathers are only doing their job. That's how they're responsible for the family." Lisa scooted closer to Jennie, loudly whispered. "Have you ever told her about it, Nini?"

"Yeah- but you know her."

"You two-" Jisoo gave a zip mouth gesture to Lisa and Jennie.

"Where's your brother by the way?" Rosé still stood on her spot, right in front of the vending machine. Nibbled her bottom lip, brows scrunched together in deep thought as she confuses to decide what should she choose.

"Oh, he's in library. It's his violin class." She shifted her gaze at Rosé. "You can take anything you like. If you want."

"You have a private library too? I think I need a map to have a house tour." Lisa snapped, tossing a cushion on Jennie's lap as she laid down on the sofa and rested her head on Jennie's lap. Jennie laughed at Lisa's words.

"Your brother can play a violin?" Rosé smiled happily, so excited that she can have anything she wants.

"He's learning."

"Can I do a live?"

"What live?" Jisoo smiled, turned to the maid who brought them a picther of orange juice. "Thank you, Mrs. Cho." She said to the maid then poured the juice in her glass.