Chapter 31

~~
The sky is white-blue and the afternoon warm sunny orange ray shooting a room through the glass window. The wind blowing the light breeze. Seulgi stared herself in the mirror attached to her bedroom door, inspecting her appearance. She wore a well ironed over-size light blue shirt paired with a baggie jeans. Her hair which usually she let it fall around, now she piled into a pony tail. She walked to grab her shoulder bag up and sliding it over her arm, glancing deep at her desk where she spent most of the study time there.

She can't believe that time flies so fast, how quickly moments were passing by. Now that she's gonna leave the high school and welcoming a new level, college.

Wasn't sure how long she's been standing there, just a feet in front of her desk. She had been laid awake some nights trying to work out choosing the right word by word to express her feeling for Irene. She was falling way too hard for her, and no one knows it. Not even Irene herself.

She swept the pony tail back and looked a soft green envelope upon the desk. Her stare was hard and serious. Her silence hung as heavy as her stare. Her brows creased while she tries to work out thinking if what she would do is the right thing or no. Her mind was too off-balanced to choose the right answer.

She won't be with her anymore. She wasn't sure whether they will have a chance to meet again in the future. And she believes, insome future moments, someone new will be with her.

Even if Irene rejected her, which was that what exactly in her mind. It won't be a big problem for her since they will live in different city. At least she doesn't have to feel the embarrassment each time she met Irene if they still stuck in the same town. The distance between Daegu and Seoul are far enough to be the barrier.

Her eyes moved to piles of scrunched papers in the trash can next to the desk. "I'll do it." She grabbeb the envelope slipped it into her bag. She got her snickers and swung legs wide and followed the path to her school.

Actually, she will be seeing with the girls at J&J, but she decided to do something very important for herself first. Every steps brought possibilities to change her mind. But if she cancels it, the thought will drive her nuts and obviously she noticed that there'll be no more time to tell the girl she loved, Irene.

Seulgi walked in silence, only now her phone was buzzing. She took it out of her pocket, and smile wide when she saw the caller id. It's Irene.

"Where are you?"

"Heading school."

"Hmmm.... What will you do there anyway? Can you just postpone it?"

"I'm sorry, Irene. I can't. I promise I'll be there soon. I won't take too long. Okay?"

"Alright, I'm going to leave now. I'll pick up the girls first."

"Alright. Take care on your way."

"Uhum. Be there soon."

"Yes, I will."

Locking her phone, Seulgi put it back into her pocket just right when it buzzed again. There was a message from Irene.

[Let me know when you're done.]
[And be there soon.]

[Will do.]

There was a vague smile on Seulgi's lips as she was admiring the particularly good looking display of Irene's profile picture.

She was few meters closer to the school when her eyes caught Jisoo's car speed from the empty traffic.  She could see that she was alone. It's unusual, because there'll be always Jennie sat next to her.