Chapter 10

Rosé looked several times at Lisa's empty seat, which now occupied by Jisoo's bag. She was worried because Lisa isn't attending school today. And she thought about visiting Lisa after school.

Deep in her heart, all thoughts of Jennie Kim bothered her all night. She feels that today it is difficult to concentrate on all the subjects.

"Actually her real name is Jennie Kim. But I call her Nini."

"Oh, the girl I was with me last night was Jennie."

She still remembers very clearly what Lisa said yesterday. She was confused about whether she should tell Lisa the truth about Jennie. She was afraid that it would scare Lisa and possibly lead to depression.

Aside from that, Rosé also doubted the truth of Lisa's story who is being friends with Jennie. Was she the same Jennie Kim that had in her mind? But that can't be. It is impossible for someone who has died to come back to life.
.
.
.
.
.

“Hello, I am Rosé. Lisa’s classmate.” Bowed.

“Today Lisa didn’t come to school, I come to check her. I wonder, is she alright?”

Lisa’s mother was greeted by a beautiful girl standing in front of the door when she opened it.

“Oh, you are Lisa’s classmate? I am Lisa’s mother.”

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Manoban.” Rosé bowed for the second time.

“Please come in.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Manoban.”

“Come and sit, let me get Lisa.” She’s resting in her room.” Lisa’s mother said with a genuine smile.

Rosé looked around the inside of Lisa's house. She sees a photo of a man in his army uniform hanging on the wall, who must be Lisa's father.

For Rosé, Lisa's home is very comfortable and pleasant.

"Rosé .." Lisa's mother's soft call startled Rosé's reverie.

"You can go upstairs. Lisa's room is the second room on the right. She wants you to go there."

"Aah, okay. Thank you, Mrs. Manoban." Rosé got up from her seat and immediately went to Lisa's room.

Rosé peeked into Lisa's room, where the door was open. Lisa deliberately opened the door so that Rosé could go directly into her room.

"Hi, Lisa." Rosé popped her head into Lisa's room when she saw Lisa sitting on her bed. Lean her back against the bed headboard.

"Hello, Rosé." Lisa smiled as she saw Rosé enter her room. "Come in, sit over here." Lisa tapped the bed side.

"How are you? I'm worried because you didn't go to school."

"Aaah, I'm fine. It just hurts a little in here." Lisa pointed to her chest which was accidentally poured to hot water yesterday.

"Jihyoo, what a stupid girl. She is just too careless, how could she spill her hot drink on you?"

"Oh, so her name is Jihyo?"

"Uhum." Rosé nodded. "Are you going to school tomorrow, Lis?"

"I think so. There's no way my mom will let me skip a few days. I still can't believe she told me not to go to school today."

Rosé laughed amusingly at Lisa's explanation.

"Nice room, Lisa. Yellow?”

"Yes, I repainted it in my favorite color to make it look brighter. You know this is an old house, a legacy from my grandparents."