Chapter 6

"Hi, Lisa. Wanna go to the canteen?" as usual, Rosé always approach Lisa when the break time.

"Sorry, Rosé. I must go to Mr. Lee's office."

"Why?"

"He said, he'd give me my sports uniform."

"Oh, can I go with you?"

"Of course, lets go."

Lisa and Rosé are heading to the principal's office.

"If I don't take too long time there, we still can go to canteen afterwards."

"Alright, Lis."

Lisa knocked Mr. Lee's office when she's already in front of his room, but no answers. She and Rosé stared at each other.

"Knock again," Rosé commanded.

When Lisa wanted to knock again, she heard Mrs. Krystal's room door is open and reveals two persons. One of them is Jisoo. They looked disheveled, both their faces and uniforms.

"Remember what I told you two...!!" Mrs. Krystal said angrily.

"Yes, ma'am." Jisoo and the other guy answered lazily.

They then left Mrs. Krystal. Jisoo stared at Lisa and Rosé sarcastically as she walked past them.

"Ah, Roséanne. And you must be Lisa." Mrs. Krystal talked to them. "Mr. Lee isn't in his office right now and he asked me to give your uniform to you. Come on, get inside." Mrs. Krystal asked Lisa and Rosé to come into her room.

This is the first time for Lisa to meet her counselor teacher, Mrs. Krystal Jung. She is still young. She is a pretty woman with slim body. Looking awesome in her outfit. As a teacher she is so fashionable.

Mrs. Krystal asked them to sit in the chairs.

"Well, I've known you, but we just officially met, Lisa. I am Mrs. Krystal Jung, your counselor. As you surely know a counselor task and responsibility are providing guidance and counseling to students. So, if there's anything you wanna share, you can come to my office and talk to me. I'm here to help students with their problems."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Here's your uniform. And I hope Roséanne would always help you with your difficulties here. Help you to adapt yourself in your new school."

"She's always being helpful, ma'am." Lisa explained.

"Thank you, Roséanne." Mrs. Krystal smiled at Rosé.

"I'm glad that I can help Lisa, Mrs. Krystal."

"Alright, that's all I wanna say. Remember, if you have something to talk about or discuss, my office is always welcomes you. Not only Lisa, but you too Roséanne."

"Yes, ma'am." Lisa and Rosé answered in unison and they left the office after it.

"She is hot," Lisa stated.

"Yeah, the hottest teacher here."

"And who was the guy with Jisoo? And why were they here?"

"Oh, he's Kai. Jisoo's immortal enemy."

"Enemy?"

"Yep, they can never get along. And of course they just got into a fight, that was why Mrs. Krystal put them on trial."

"Jisoo? Fight? With that guy?"

"Uhum... no need to be surprised. They did it countlessly. I don't know what's their real problem. They will fight only by gazing each other."