Chapter 23

"So, why Daegu? I thought we're going to Seoul." Lisa asked as the car picked up the speed, blending into the traffic on the road.

"Yes, I was surprised too when your father came to my house and told me that we will go to Daegu." Rosé who didn't want to sit with her own thought was also demanding Jisoo for the explanation.

"Well, I found out that Irene is in Daegu." Jisoo said reaching her hand into her bag and came out with a clear glasses.

"How did you know?" Jennie who was sitting beside Lisa, hooking her arm through her girlfriend's.

"Jennie asked how did you know?"

"I hired a trusted person to dig some informations about Irene." Jisoo rubbed a patch of glasses with her cloth before she wears it. "From the information obtained, Irene's father went bankrupt. He was terrible at gambling, that's why he lost all his wealth. He sold all his valuable assets. This made Irene unable to continue her study at the University. So, she decided to work. And do you know where she works?"

Jisoo looked at Rosé and then Lisa, so calm and quiet as none of them have the answer.

"She's now working at my hotel." Jisoo was smiling while saying it.

"You're joking." Rosé looked sideways staring at Jisoo, rise an eyebrow at her. Jisoo shook her head as the reply.

"That's fucking a great coincidence." Lisa looked at Jennie and held her hand as if she could feel it. "Isn't it great, Nini?"

"Yes, but not with Irene's father bankruptcy. I feel sorry for her." Jennie nodded her head and muttered.

"You know that's not what I mean, Nini." Lisa replied, deep-lined eyed staring at Jennie.

"Even Irene's father has a debt to my father. So he now works with my father, repaying his debt. And he begged to my father to give a job for Irene. Luckily, that time my father was opening a new hotel at Daegu."

"And your father helped him." Lisa stated, leaning her back on the seat, trying to find comfort.

"Yes, of course he did it."

"Your father is a good man, Chu." Rosé put her hand on Jisoo's. A warmth sensation hit Jisoo's heart caused her to smile without averting her gaze on Rosé's hand touching hers.

Jennie was smiling in the back. Her eyes aren't moving from Rosé's hand on Jisoo's as she peeking silently to the ladies in front of her.

"Nini, stop interfere their intimacy." Lisa half-turned her head towards Jennie.

Jennie grunted and nodded. She threw her body back on her seat harshly. Her arms crossing over her chest.

Lisa took a deep breath before heaved a sigh, knowing the girl she loves most is upset now. She slides closer through the gap between her and Jennie. Make her way to find something which able to melt the upset girl's bad mood.

"Why don't we have our own intimate time than to pay attention on them?" Lisa said it into Jennie's ear, close to her neck where she could hear Lisa's breathe in. The smell of Lisa's freshness body stunned her.

Jennie's mind was cutting out, blank face before then she nibbled her bottom lip. With no more conversation, Lisa pushed her body on Jennie before she held the blushing girl's face, caressed her cheek down and kissed her. Once Lisa's lips warming hers, Jennie's throat seized shut and her brain was incapable of creating a gesture to reject it. All she can do was just opening her mouth to welcome and savour the warmth and comfort which Lisa's lips could give.