Chapter 20

An afternoon had passed quickly and now the chilly night with its dim moonlight came to claim its dark shift. A couple were trying to enjoy their intimate time. Soft breezy wind whispered as they sat down on the wooden floor side by side.

Dipping the tea bag, Lisa was trying to warm herself sipping her own hot tea. The other girl leaning her head on Lisa's shoulder. Two girls who cannot deny their love feelings, literally talking about everything.

"Nini..."

"Hmmm...?

"I wanna get close to you, why don't we do it right now?"

"What do you mean?"

A strands of long dark brown hair tumbling from under the pale yet beautiful face of Jennie. She raised her head off Lisa's shoulder. Both of them looked at each other.

"I just wanna dance with you. Can I?"

Jennie raised one eyebrow, not knowing what she supposed to do in response.

"Lisa, you know I can't be touched."

"Nini, I don't need that touch. I can feel us with our love." Lisa looked deeper into Jennie's eyes. "So please don't you hold back on me." Smiled.

Lisa moved up and entered her room, took a pair of rubber gloves along with her sweater while dragging a chair near the balcony.

"I can't touch you. And you can't touch humans, but you can touch things, can you?"

Jennie nodded with an eyebrow raised once more, confused look. She didn't get any clue with what Lisa meant.

"Put on these gloves. And wear this sweater. So we can feel our touches." She gave them to Jennie.

As her mouth has reached a point of immobility, she couldn't utter any words. Jennie accepted the gloves and sweater Lisa gave hesitantly, and put them on.

"Will this work?"

"Lets try, and find out. Who knows?" Lisa smiled sweetly at Jennie.

"I hope your mother doesn't come into your room suddenly. She might pass out if she sees the flying gloves."

Jennie and Lisa laughed lightly at the same time.

"Don't worry, I've locked my room. Besides, my mother won't come to my room if there's nothing really important. She's too lazy to go up and down the stairs."

"Shall we?" Lisa asked, when she saw Jennie finished wearing gloves, sweater and followed by Jennie's nod.

Lisa tapped the play button on her phone, turned the speaker on and put it upon the chair.
The opening of Loving Calliber's Give Me All Your Love coming up, not quite loud.

"Take my hand." Lisa extended her left hand to Jennie.

Doubtlessly, Jennie gave her hands to meet the softness and warmth of Lisa's. Lisa's mind races to think of what should she say right when she felt their touches. She then guided Jennie forward, pulled her closer to her.

"Do you feel it, Nini? I can feel you."

"M-me too."

Lisa immediately made a move. She reached Jennie's waist and rested her left hand there.