Chapter 22

Another waiter came with his smile as he put on the table a large slice of cake coated with thick buttercream.

"For you," Said Jisoo placing the cake plate in front of Rosé.

"For me?"

"Yes, as my apology for saying rude word to you."

"Awww...!!! Well, this isn't necessary but okay. Thank you." Rosé smiled her overwhelming smile at Jisoo.

Both Lisa and Jennie looked at each other in one second or maybe two. And then they looked back at two girls in front of them.

"I know Jisoo for so long. Definitely something happened with her."

"I know Jisoo not for so long. But this time, I couldn't disagree with you. She's not even offering me the cake."

"You want the cake?"

"Nah, but being polite she should've offered me too."

Both Lisa and Jennie were following every gestures and interactions between Jisoo and Rosé.

Rosé slides the fork full of the cake into her watery mouth. "This cake tastes heaven...!!"

"It's carrot cake. Our new menu. We don't publish it yet. And I asked the chef to baked it for you, special for you."

"Really?!" Her eyes looked so alive and happy.

"Uhum." Jisoo nodded and smiled at Rosé without averting her stare at the happy girl. Her smile is so natural and charming.

"Do you want this?" Rosé offered Jisoo before she slides another cut of carrot cake into her mouth and her tongue licked slowly around her lips afterwards.

"Nah." Jisoo shook her head as watching Rosé is better than tasting the cake.

Rosé's lips and mouth were the only things which Jisoo focus on her sight. Crumbs fall onto Rosé's chin.

"Got it." Jisoo wiped the crumbs with a tissue caused Rosé blushed. She let Jisoo did it without any comment. She felt a tingling warmth inside her heart.

"Okay, so do you want me and Jennie watching you doing those sweet treatments the whole day?" Lisa finally decided to interrupt the busy moment between Jisoo and Rosé.

Jisoo looked as if she doesn't care with Lisa's words.

"What?" Rosé adjusted her seat. Her skirt rose two inches up revealing smooth, perfect skin the color of white pearl.

Jisoo looked at it, Rosé realizing it. They looked at each other. Rosé straightened her seat position and pulled the skirt down to close Jisoo's moment in savouring Rosé's beauty.

Jisoo cleared her throat, lips smiling behind it. Her hands found her drink glass, she was holding it. For some reason, the coolness makes her comfortable.

"Will you stop smiling like an idiot?" Lisa vaguely aware of Jisoo's almost invisible smiles.

"I didn't smile." Jisoo denied, twirling the straw with her lips before sipping the cold liquid.

"I noticed that too, Chu. Don't lie." Jennie placed her hands on the table as she leaned her head forward closer to Jisoo's. "We sit here watching, so we saw it. The half of the customers here are watching."

"Nini, that's impossible."

"It was just- literally hyperbolic."

" Oh-"

"What are you talking about?" Said Jisoo holding her almost empty glass.

"You." Said Lisa.

"Me?"