Chapter 40

"So, have you meet Yeji yet?" Lisa asked after all the girls hopped up on Jisoo's car.

"Yes. Sorry for not brought you with me." Jisoo gazed Lisa through the rear mirror and then to Rosé. "Yeji said she only wanted to talk with me."

"It's fine, Jisoo. That's not a big deal. The most important is she did her task." Rosé said after bugled her seatbelt.

"Yes, she did." Jisoo gunned the engine and drove away leaving the school building. "Now, what we should plan is to take those cameras and voice recorder. Can't let those things there for too long. Too risky, Mr. Lee could finally aware of it."

"Yeah, you're so right." Lisa reconfirmed Jisoo's statement.

"But we cannot use the same way." Rosé announced, sliding her fingers through her hair as if she was combing it.

"Why not?" Lisa's voice had dripped with wonderment.

Rosé rolled her eyes, "Mr. Lee is a definitely has no brain because he treats some female students immorally. But he ain't stupid. He will be suspicious when I come again to discuss the science project only with him, not in the science club. Plus with Jisoo comes again to interrupt our discussion. Take him away with her." Rosé pointed out, trying to make the two friends of her understand. "It's a same lame excuse."

"Rosé is right. We must think another way. How cannot you prepare about this also, Lis?" Jisoo sighed.

"Eeh? Why are you blaming me now?" Lisa grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Stop it. It's not the time to argue. It's time to think and think and think. We're gonna sort it out together." Rosé paused. "Spill any of your ideas. If you have- anything." She turned her head just slightly so she could get a quick look of Lisa.

Lisa suggested after a mere seconds of silence, trying to collected her thoughts. "Why don't we ask Jennie to take them?"

"You're right...!!" Jisoo exclaimed in her pretty surprising voice. "Why are we so stupid? Not even crossed in our minds?"

Rosé's facial expression morphed into surprise as well.

"Indeed, we are. I wish we found this way earlier, I shouldn't have to do my task, should I? Oh God...!! Jennie can do that without people knowing it. Get into Mr. Lee's office, set the cameras and voice recorder without drama." She complained.

Jisoo frowned at Rosé's response but kept to driving quietly. Somehow, Rosé's thought was true. 

"I was having a near-death experience. You put me in danger, Lis." Rosé snorted. She gave a fake teary eyes, pouting her lower lip to added a sad effect.

Jisoo was glancing Rosé with wide eyes and a  growing smile. One hand on the gear shift, the other hand glued on the steering wheel. Amused grin crossing her face seeing Rosé in that cute face expression.

"I highly doubt that." Lisa denied. "I wouldn't put you in danger. In fact, you did a great job. Everything was done. Although it didn't go smoothly, but you remained safe."

"Forget that. It happened, and yes Lisa is right, Rosé. Neither me or her won't put you in danger. We knew since the beginning that of course it hadn't been too easy, but we planned it carefully, calculated it. Although we got a surprise but you succeeded." Jisoo stated. Her gaze settled on the vision ahead her.

It took Rosé a second, but eventually she said, "Hmmmm- sure." She nodded. "It happened anyway." She simply shrugged, stuffed her hands into the pockets of her burgundy jacket.