Chapter 11

The recess bell rang, after the teacher left the classroom, Lisa immediately turned her seat to face Jisoo.

"Jisoo, can we talk for a moment?"

"What do you want?" Jisoo replied. She frowned, her eyebrows meeting into one.

"I want to ask you something important."

"I don't answer questions. Not a single question."

"Oh, please, this is very important to me."

Jisoo only reacted in astonishment, she leaned back against her chair, ready to plug in her earphones. She really doesn't care about Lisa's intentions.

"I wanted to ask about Jennie. Jennie Kim, I know you are a good friend of her."

Instantly Jisoo got up from her seat and grabbed Lisa by the collar. The expression on her face turned red holding her anger.

"Don't you dare say her name. Your filthy mouth doesn't deserve saying her name." Jisoo said as she tightened her grip on Lisa's collar.

Rosé immediately started running to Lisa's and tried to release Jisoo's grip on Lisa. Other students were also averting their sights to them.

"What are you doing, Jisoo?!" Rosé snapped in her high tone.

"Mind your own business, Park Chaeyoung." Jisoo replied while gritting her teeth.

"Let go of Lisa." Rosé commanded with her glare which surely Jisoo didn't mind it.

"It's okay, Rosé. Don't worry, it's nothing." Refuted Lisa, staring at Jisoo sharply and releasing Jisoo's grip slowly.

"I was just asking, Jisoo. Why are you that angry?"

"Don't you dare mention her name again." Said Jisoo as she left her seat.

The eyes of Lisa and some of the students who were still in the class followed Jisoo's movements until the long-haired girl left the classroom.

Lisa fixed her uniform with a slightly irritated face.

"Are you all right, Lisa?" Asked Rosé, her hands swiftly helping Lisa tidy up her uniform.

"I'm okay, Rosé. You're right, she doesn't want to talk about Jennie." Lisa sighed in annoyance. "What's wrong with her?"

"I don't know, Lis. Maybe it's like you said yesterday. She doesn't want to talk about her best friend. That will remind her. You know Jennie's life ended tragically."

"Yes, I understand. But I'm curious about everything that happened to me, Rosé. Why did Jennie meet me? Honestly, I'm scared now. Like being haunted."

"I know, Lisa. How can I help you?"

“I don’t know, Rosé. However, I have to talk to Jisoo.”
.
.
.
.
.

These last several days Lisa always went to her mother's room before her mother entered her room.

"Until when are you going to sleep here?" Her mother asked when she saw Lisa is already laying comfortably on her bed.

"As long as I want."

"What?!! This is my room, you’re not the one who decided. No ... No ... !! You have your own room, Lisa."

"Mom, this house is too big for two of us. We rarely see each other, don't we? I go to school every day and rarely spend my time with you. That's why I decided that from now on I would sleep with you, so we could have our quality time together." Lisa gave her brightest smile to her mother.