Chapter 34

~~
The bell rang and all students excitedly want to leaped out of their seats.

"Alright, class." Mrs. Shin Min-a the art teacher addressed the students to calm down their murmurs, asking for their attentions. "I need you to accomplish the sketch and submit it next week. I don't want to tolerate any kind of reasons." She spoke with a high tone hoping that her voice was loud enough reaching the students' ears who seemed only care to the bell rang sound. "And Jennie Kim."

"Yes, Mrs. Shin."

"Mr. Lee wants you to come to his office. He would like to have a word with you."

"Yes, ma'am." Jennie grabbed her charcoal pencil, eraser and the sketch book, tossed them into her bag.

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Jisoo, whose appearance was not even noticed by Jennie, was suddenly standing in front of her. "Oh, here's your pencil. Thank you for borrowing me."

"No, problem. And I'll go alone. You grab your lunch. I know you're hungry. You said you skipped breakfast this morning."

"Nah, I'm fine." Jisoo denied, but the rumbling sound in her stomach strongly disagreed with her words.

Jennie looked up to meet Jisoo's grinning face. Cocking an eyebrow, she gave Jisoo a scolding look, "No arguing."

"Alright- alright. But catch me up when you're done."

"You know I will."

Jennie scrambled out of her class room, walked to the principal office, down the stairs splitting the commotion along the hallway. Her brain was running a mile a minute, thinking of why would Mr. Lee wants to have a word with her. Was she in trouble for not attending the science group meeting yesterday? If yes, she would definitely blamed Jisoo because she made her to skip the meeting. Would she get detention for that? Surely her parents will be extremely mad if they got the news.

Her mouth went dry as her legs finally carried her right in front of Mr. Lee's office. She gulped before knocking the door. And stiffened at the sound of door opening.

"Oh, Hello Jennie. Please come in."

"Hello, Miss. Jung." Jennie murmured lowly while frowning as she was getting more afraid seeing Miss. Jung was also in the principal's office.

"You're not in trouble, Jennie. Don't look so tense." Miss. Jung's smile eased her up instantly.

Dragging her steps casually entering the office as there was no burden anymore in her brain, she sat on the seat in front of Mr. Lee.

"We will talk again later, Miss. Jung." Mr. Lee gave a curt nod and his friendly smile.

"Yes, sure Mr. Lee." With a smile played on her lips, Miss. Jung walked perfectly in her four-inch stiletto heels. She never failed to look so dazzling with her appearance.

Mr. Lee walked trailing behind Miss. Jung. When the sound of the heels echoing outside the office, he closed the door behind. The click sound indicated that he locked it.

"Jennie, you are in the science group, aren't you?" Mr. Lee clarified, walked back to his seat.

"Yes, sir." She straightened her back and watched Mr. Lee settled behind his desk, folding his hands together.