Chapter 5

Day after day, time passed away, Lisa and Jennie always have secret meetings. They will start the meeting after Lisa finished her dinner. She would tell her mother that she is going to bed early because she has to go to school tomorrow, which of course made her mother happy as Lisa's mother thought that her daughter had changed little by little. While the main reason why Lisa doing this Lisa is because she didn't want her mother to catch her red-handed again.

She doesn't want to admit to her secret meeting to her mother since she had said that she will never be friends with Mrs. Kim's daughter.

"Nini ... Nini ..." Lisa called out Jennie under her balcony.

Not long after, Jennie popped her head out while looking down the balcony.

"Hi, Nini. I brought this." Lisa showed a plastic bag in her hand. She then hung it on her right arm and as usual climbed up the pillar to reach Jennie's balcony.

Jennie still wonders how this girl can climb the pillar so easily.

"What's in the bag?" Jennie asked after Lisa reached her balcony.

Lisa then sat on the floor, Jennie sat in front of Lisa.

"I brought this," Lisa took out two chocolate brownies from the plastic bag. "Do you like it or not?"

Jennie smiled happily knowing Lisa is so kind and caring for her.

"Of course I like it, but-"

"But why? You're not allowed to eat it, are you?"

"No, it's not that. I'm very full already. I don't think I can eat anything else. I could throw up."

"Oooh, alright then. It's okay."

"You can have it all. I'm happy enough to see you eat."

"Why is that?"

"No specific reason. It's just... I'm happy to see you eat.

"Okay, I take that as my super power. Makes you happy only by show you the way I eat."

They both chuckled.

"Do you like chocolate?" Lisa asked while munching her brownies.

"Uhum." Jennie nodded.

"Next time I'll bring you chocolate."

Jennie smiled at Lisa's words.

"Do you prefer milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or chocolate with almonds or raisins or cashew?"

"Milk chocolate, because I really like milk."

"Ooh ..." Lisa nodded while still chewing her brownie. "I like milk too. Milk is indeed delicious."

Jennie's smile never left her lips, seeing Lisa enjoying her brownies. Jennie considered Lisa is a cute, funny, kind and caring girl. She is beautiful as well. Her big round eyes always sparkled with excitement. Her plump lips are really cute when she starts babblering. Deep in her heart, she started to like Lisa. But she realized that it can never happened.

It started to rain lightly.

"It's rain again." Lisa sighed in disappointment.

Klek ... !!

The sound of unlocking the door startled Lisa and Jennie.

"That must be my mom," Jennie got up from her seat.

"She's home?"

"Yes, she didn't go to our store today."

"What should I do?" Lisa asked in confusion.