Chapter 42

Miss. Jung pulled a pack of cigarettes out of her blouse pocket. "Do you want this?" She offered Rosé.

Shaking her head, Rosé didn't bother to hide her confussion and fear. Although she could see Miss. Jung's aura was soften. It wasn't as displeasure as before. Instead now she offerred Rosé in her friendly voice.

"Good girl. You're still not allowed to smoke." She said it with a small smile.

Rosé was confuse. Seeing the instant changed of Miss. Jung's emotions. From displeasure to a very nice and friendly manner, the way she always behave when she was interacting with students in general. However, the main thing she was actually thinking, what did Miss. Jung truly want? Was it really about the voice recorder?

"Miss. Jung, why are we here? I mean, again why do you want us to talk here?" She dared herself to ask.

As if she didn't want to waste the time, Miss. Jung answered sternly, "I'm here to ask you about this-" She took out something from her pocket blouse. It was the voice recorder.

Rosé swallowed the lump in her throat. This was definitely the problem. Now that she not wanting to hear what Miss. Jung would say next.

A thin puff danced before Rosé's eyes as Miss. Jung blew it out off her mouth.

"What is it, Roséanne?" She asked. "I found it under Mr. Lee's workbench. And I didn't forget that day I saw your suspicious act in his office."

Rosé's face fell down to the ground not daring to spare a glance to Miss. Jung.

"I'm going to make it easier for you if you tell me the truth. I mean, lets keep this only for us. I will not tell this to anyone, not even to Mr. Lee." With her genuine warm smile she reassuring Rosé.

It was undeniably to Rosé not to admit. In the other hand, clearly she was extremely scared to admit it.

"You know I'm your counselor, right? So, my job is to help the students who have problems. And definitely you have problems with our principal because if not, why did you bother yourself, risking yourself to set this voice recorder under Mr. Lee's workbench?"

Rosé remembered Jennie's story that she told Miss. Jung about her intention to expose Mr. Lee's crazy behaviour. So, basically, she would understand her, accept her story. And that now she could see the teacher in front of her seemed willing to help.

"I'll be honest to you Miss. Jung as you are my counselor teacher. But please I'm begging you not to talk this to anyone. I totally trust you."

"Seems it's really a serious matter, Roséanne." Now that Miss. Jung raising a perfectly sculpted eyebrow.

"Yes, it's definitely about our principal, Mr. Lee Sun Gyun." Rosé paused. She seemed stuck in the dilemma, whether she should just tell everything blatantly or hiding some of it, such as about Lisa and Jisoo were also involved.

"What about him? This is a voice recorder, right? Why did you put this uder his desk? What was your intention?" Miss. Jung bombarded Rosé with questions. Looking at her with a puzzle look.

"Have you play the voice recorder?"

"Nothing in it but the sound of heels echoing."

"What?!"

"Tell me what are you planning to with this thing?"

"No sound, at all?"

"Oh, our conversation also there. And I took it right after you left the principal's office. So literally, whatever your plan was, didn't go as you want." Miss. Jung slightly smiled and gave the voice recorder to Rosé.