Chapter 44

Blag...!!

A loud thud and shards of woods scattered on the ground when a fragile chair smashing Miss. Jung's back, making her yelp. She grimaced in pain. Jennie's power wasn't strong enough to make Miss. Jung knock down as the sun heat consumed her energy already.

Miss. Jung frowned. Her eyes looked around nonetheless no one was there but she and helpless Rosé. Her normal eyes couldn't caught Jennie, not even a glimpse.

Another piece of wood flying above her. Her face swarming with emotions of disbelief, shock, astonishment as well fear. Her face hardened.

"W-what-" She stuttered as her eyeballs widened almost popped out of their sockets.

"You- monster crazy bitch...!!" Jennie shrieked, full of rage. "You deserve hell!!" With all energy left on her, she swung the wood right on to Miss. Jung's head, hitting her hard without remorse.

Blag...!!

One smash on the head causing Miss. Jung fell over completely. Jennie inhaled sharply, slowly approached Miss. Jung, no movement. She did knocked her down this time.

She threw the wooden stick away. Bloods dripping on the stick and on Miss. Jung's head as well.

"Rosié-" Jennie's voice cracked as she called Rosé out. She knelt down beside Rosé. She watched her breath. "I'm sorry-" She said. Guilty in her gut.

A loud rapid knock more like bang on the rooftop door startled her. It was like some people tried to break into it. With it came along voices seeped through the door like a smog. With a little wobbly, she rushed to the door to open the lock freeing polices, teachers and several students. And the view they saw was two of injured bodies laying on the ground.

Rosé!!" Jisoo was determined to be the first person who exclaimed. She ran to the blonde who was lying helplessly. "Oh my God..!!" She slumped herself and gently lifted Rose's head, resting it on her lap, giving a warm embrace. She tossed the messy blonde hair of Rosé so that she could see her crush's face.

"Oh, my Goodness." Lisa followed behind, panting.

"H-help-" Rosé said, her voice came out with difficult ies. Her tongue was too heavy to produce a proper vocal. Her eyes slightly cracked open. Though everything was blurry white, she was still able to catch Jisoo's feature. "Chu-" Her voice was small and weak before she shut her eyes again.

"Paramedic...!!" Jisoo shouted. "I'm here, Rosé. I'm here." She can't say much more. Tears welled in her eyes. A huge ache in her chest. She was worried, she was worried too much.

The girls spared space for the paramedics when they came closer examining the extent of Rosé injuries.

"Nini, are you okay?" Lisa's attention turned toward the girlfriend besides her. Her forehead crinkled with concern. Jennie was also crying. Despite the weakness she was feeling now, but still she nodded lowly as response.

The paramedics maneuvered Miss. Jung from the ground and laid her on a stretcher. Blood covering the side of Miss. Jung's head. They brought Miss. Jung to the ambulance first as they considered she had the major injuries.

"Did you do that, Nini?" Lisa whispered.

"Yes." Jennie replied firmly. "She deserved it."

Wendy came approached the girls, "Is this Rosé's phone?"

"Yes." Wiping her tears, Jisoo curtly confirmed after exchanging her gaze from Rosé who was still laying on the ground with paramedics suround her to Wendy.