Chapter 17

"Please, sit." Jisoo said.

Lisa chose a seat next to Jennie, "Hi, Nini. How are you feeling now?"

"I'm much better, Lis."

"That's great, Jisoo really took care of you very well."

"Of course I did." Jisoo snapped, straightened her sit.

"I found she was sleeping actually." Jennie giggled.

"Aah, I see." Giggled.

"But I think because she was too tired. But yes she took a good care of me."

"And that's reliefs me."

Both Lisa and Jennie were smiling at each other.

"Okay, you can order. Anything you want, my treat."

"Really??!!" Rosé shouted from Jisoo's left side. Her eyes were wide and alive. Lips smiling ear to ear.

"Goodness, Rosé. Calm your tits down." Lisa shook her head. "I know you are now in your happy moment of your life."

"I'm just too excited."

Jennie giggled, "I think she will order all the menus here."

Lisa giggled at Jennie's statement. She slides closer to Jennie. She leaned her face-in close and looked so deep into Jennie's eyes.

"I think you're really okay now." Lisa smiled.

"I am... So stop worrying me."

"I can't help it. I was scared something bad happened to you. And I definitely don't wanna something bad happened to you."

"You're so caring."

"Of course I am so caring to you. And just so you know, I miss you."

"You do make my heart very very fluttery and I've never had that before. And just so you know, I miss you too." Smiled.

"Really?? You miss me too?"

"Yes, of course."

"I-"

"Okay, I know we can't see Jennie." Rosé made Lisa unfinish her words. "But please stop it. Kinda weird seeing you're smiling and talking sweetly to- to- to an empty space beside you." She spoke without moving her gaze from the menu book.

Without no one's knowing, Jisoo who is sitting in front of Lisa, watching the owner of Jennie's heart doing interactions with Jennie. However, she felt jealous, why can't she see Jennie?

Not sure with what's she feeling. She stucked in the moment when Lisa did those sweet interactions with Jennie. And then she confirmed to herself, her heart scratched. And it quite painful.

"Jisoo, hey...." A hand with slender fingers waving across Jisoo's face.

"Y-yes?"

"Are you okay? What do you want to order?" Rosé bend her head aside, staring at Jisoo.

Jisoo paused to think of a response to Rosé's question.

"I am okay." She smiled.

"Your order?" Rosé asked again, but got no confirmation from Jisoo because she still couldn't think of one.

"I don't need to order." Smiled. "You guys done with the order?"

"Yes, we're done."

"Okay, just stay here and I'll take the note to the food counter."